DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Arcy 2 is a puzzle game in which the player takes control over a smiley face that has to solve...
Arden's Vale is a point-and-click adventure where you play as Riel. He has to save his sister who has fallen...
Arena is a puzzle game with strong action elements. In each of the about hundred levels, the player controls a...
A puzzle game, similar in design to The Fool's Errand. Follow the Mallards, Mom, Dad, Tiffany, and Blip, on their...
Argh is a single player, freeware, sliding block puzzle.In this game there are three puzzles ARGH, BARGH and CARHG, all...
Commodore 64 (1990)
It is the year 2152 and you are Captain Cord, Commander of the Space Fleet, and you have been searching...
An evil character named Shogun has stolen the Elven ring of Arkista, and in so doing has plunged the whole...
Armadillo Run is a physics-based puzzle game that requires player to move an armadillo (pictured as a simple ball) to...
In ancient times, the dwarven kingdom Dol Armaëth was overrun by evil forces, but the wise king Armaëth managed to...
Never be cruel to the animals. The Crotony family ignored this rule - and disappeared in one of the worlds...
Wii U (2014)
The Darkbots are in the process of conquering the universe and enslaving the inhabitants. Armillo's planet is also affected and...
A "minesweeper" game for the Amiga. Unlike most games of its kind, it runs in full-screen (though fully multitasking), uses...
Arnie Goes 4 Gold is a promotional game by an Austrian bank. This is an humorous adventure which plays with...
Around the World in 80 Days is a children's game based on the novel of the same name. It follows...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction