DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Pastel Fantasy is a puzzle game where you must remove all the characters from the screen. This becomes challenging as...
Daniel is a scientist on Earth about to test his greatest invention - a teleportation device. Lin is a student...
The Path of the Pumpkin is the prequel of the freeware Italian graphic adventure Space Hunter. The game is a...
Pathstorm is a puzzle game where the player has to uncover tiles by discovering hidden objects underneath them. The game...
In the spring of 1993 the US government receives a distressing transmission from alien creatures that warn of an alien...
Patrol Cobry is a timed puzzle-solving game. The player takes control of a chopper and moves blocks in the devastated...
A cross between a crossword puzzle and a game show, Lucky Letters will test your trivia skills. Start by picking...
Paul Quest Gold Edition is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features a classic inventory and actions are can...
In this driving game you control a freelance Japanese lorry driver. Who is responsible for his own freight and only...
PC Games Trivia uses a mix of full motion video and drawn graphics and is played on a jeopardy-style board....
PC Jigsaw is a single player, shareware jigsaw puzzle game.The game does not cut interlocking pieces as modern games do,...
Call it a version of "MasterMind", "Break-the-Code", or "Bulls & Cows", PC-Sherlock pits the player against the computer in a...
Commodore PET/CBM (1979)
Pegboard is a puzzle with eight pegs and nine tiles in a row. The goal of the puzzle is to...
Peggle Extreme is a variant of Peggle Deluxe. It was exclusively developed for Valve Corporation as a free game for...
Pegopolis is a single player, tile elimination puzzle. It is one of a package of games produced by The Code...
Peg Puzzle is an implementation of the classic "Towers of Hanoi, where a pyramid of six discs must be moved...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.65 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction