DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Atari ST (1991)
Paco has become stranded on the planet Mineoes and since he is broke he has to collect gems to afford...
Nintendo DS (2005)
Pac-Pix originally started as a tech-demo for the Nintendo DS when the DS was first announced. Many people at E3...
Padal proshlogodnij sneg. Zolotoe izdanie is a compilation of the two games, based on famous USSR cartoon «Last Year's Snow...
Nintendo 3DS (2015)
'Paddington: Adventures In London' is an action game based on the critically-acclaimed 2014 film 'Paddington' (which in turn is based...
Inspired by Seiklus and Velella, Painajainen is a short freeware platformer created in 2 weeks for a Finnish development competition....
ZX Spectrum (1983)
Painter is a variation of the classic Make Trax originally created for the arcades. The main principle in both is...
Xbox 360 (2010)
Painting Beats is a combination rhythm and puzzle game. The player controls an arrow which moves around a grid with...
Paint School I is a title that allows children to paint on their CD-i. There are three different categories available:...
Paint School II is a title that allows children to paint on their CD-i. There are three different categories available:...
Atari ST (2008)
The Pairs are Gone is a puzzle game where you have to eliminate cards from the board. The cards must...
Apple II (1981)
A text adventure game based loosely on Alice in Wonderland. It contains some of the most popular characters from the...
Palamedes II can be described as "its predecessor, turned upside down". As before, your goal is to rearrange a set...
Panda Tactical Sniper is a non-violent sniper game. During the course of 12 levels, players will have to help Panda...
A puzzle game in which you must solve puzzles in order to locate the seven tricksters, Maui, Puck, Eris, Monkey,...
Acorn 32-bit (1991)
The legendary Pandora's Box has been opened, causing an entire kingdom to be poisoned by the evil that is unleashed....
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction