DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Commodore PET/CBM (1980)
In People the player has to think of a person and the computer will guess who the player is thinking...
People Hate What They Can't Understand is a short game made for Kafeithekeaton's "Open Surreal Game Challenge" of which the...
In this game the player takes the role of Pepper Man, a meerkat, who has to cross the land of...
Pepper Puppy loves peppers and the hotter, the better. Pepper Panic Saga is a match-three game. Match three or more...
Wii U (2014)
Percy’s Predicament is a casual game in which you play as Percy Penguin, who is trapped inside of a ball....
In Perfect Assassin, you play an assassin who has lost his memory somehow and you have to make sure he...
Perfect Balance: Harmony is a casual physics puzzle game where the player must stack the given shapes onto the static...
Perfect Balance is a physics puzzle game where the objective is to stack the given shapes so that none falls...
Perfect Balance: Inferno is the second Perfect Balance physics puzzle game for iPhone & iPod Touch devices. The game is...
Game Boy Color (2000)
Joanna Dark is about to become a full-fledged agent of the Carrington Institute. Before she does, though, she has one...
Perfil de Riesgo: Casos Federales (Risk Profile: Federal Cases) is an adventure game in point-and-click style. Developed by request of...
Perils of Poom is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features a classic inventory and actions are can be...
Permonie is a puzzle platformer. The story revolves around a Dwarf who tries to save his king Permon XXVII. The...
An Alternate Reality Game, Perplex City is a cross-media experience, played partly through each of: the web, downloadable puzzle games,...
This game is based on the German Perry Rhodan dime novels, more precisely the set Die Brücke in die Unendlichkeit...
This is a 1st person adventure game with pre-rendered graphics that is set in the world of the long-running book...
Perseus & Andromeda is Number 9 in the Mysterious Adventures series. As the title implies, this one involves Greek mythology...
Perspectite is a short puzzle game that consists of only a handful screens, where the player needs to manipulate the...
Perspective is an experimental game in which the player must guide a two-dimensional character through a three-dimensional environment. Inside the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.66 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction