DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Atari 2600 (1996)
Okie Dokie is a puzzle game where you are to clear the screen of all the items. You do this...
Oknytt is a point-and-click adventure game where the player takes the role of a small, seemingly insignificant creature, leading it...
Nintendo DS (2010)
Inspired by the British celebrity magazine franchise 'OK!', 'OK! Puzzle Stars' puts the player as the role of an Editor...
Xbox 360 (2010)
Chris wakes up in a dark, spike-filled cavern with no recollection of how long he's been out. What happened? Mango!...
Omega Enfo Bla is a quirky collection of mini-games played in quick succession, similar in gameplay to the WarioWare games....
Commodore 64 (1995)
Omnibus is an adaptation of a Hangman game. Being trapped in a locked room the player must find a password...
Once Twice Thrice is a top-down realtime puzzle game in which the player controls three wizards, each with a unique...
Once Upon a Crime is an AGS whodunnit adventure game featuring many well-known characters from tales and books. A grown-up...
Help three Furlings save one of their sick forest friends who ate a poisonous mushroom in this cartoon adventure based...
One and One Story is a game about a relationship between a boy and a girl played as a single-screen...
Welcome to One Piece Mansion, a place full of very different tenants that may or may not get along with...
Onewa's Toa Metru Mini Promo CD is a mini CD-ROM based on the early 2004 storyline of LEGO BIONICLE. In...
PlayStation 2 (2006)
The Onimusha series continues two decades after the fall of Nobunaga by Samanosuke. Hideyoshi Toyotomi is now leader of a...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.64 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- DO NOT USE
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction