DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Polly Pride is the owner of an animal shelter, where she starts to receive clients that lost their pets. The...
Many centuries ago, Margaret was introduced to the Black Death. She sought the devil's protection in a pagan cult of...
Planet Fish is Ludia Inc.'s first original IP and the very first game the company ever worked on, even though...
Indulge yourself in a totally new concept, created by Sega for its world of Online gaming and experience a new...
Gopher was born in a top secret government facility. The facility was headed by a wise old professor. Gopher befriended...
Playing off a natural antagonism at the landfill, this game puts the player in control of a charismatic, revolutionary shopping...
Plastilinovyj Son is a humorous point and click adventure game where all the characters, backgrounds and objects are made entirely...
Atari ST (1993)
Platonix is a puzzle game in which your goal is to clear a complete board of stones. You control a...
Atari ST (1995)
"Platonix Profi-Edition" is an extended commercial version of the original Platonix public domain game. You are some kind of wizard...
Play & Learn: Reading and Counting is an educational title for young children aged between three and five years old....
Atari 8-bit (1991)
The protagonist of this puzzler is a reneged jack escaped from a box, thanks to a mutation of feet growing...
Plots! is a remake to mhs Studio's previous puzzle game Plots!.You will now be in control of a vagrant bipedal...
Plots! 2 is an update to Magnussoft's previous puzzle game Plots!.You will now be in control of a vagrant bipedal...
Atari ST (1990)
Plumb Crazy is a Pipe Dream clone written in STOS. Construct a large enough network of pipes before the time...
You're just walking along, seein' how your 12-gauge looks in t'moonlight, like, when Gamey accuses you of poachin'! Then, to...
SEGA Pico (2002)
A Nintendo franchise has come to a SEGA console. Pocket Monsters: Sūji o Tsukamaeyou! is an educational game for younger...
Pogo-A-Gogo is a game which tasks the player to help George gather his various objects - ranging from toys to...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.66 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction