DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Peg Puzzle is an implementation of the classic "Towers of Hanoi, where a pyramid of six discs must be moved...
Peg Solitaire is an adaptation of the board game. It comes with 11 "classic" board layouts, and allows the player...
Peg Solitaire is an adaptation of the titular game. The player must clear the board of pegs, eliminating them by...
Peg Solitaire is a digital version of the board game of the same name, in which the goal is to...
Peg Solitaire is a single player, shareware implementation of the board game. It comes with two 'classic' board layouts: PEG:...
Peg Solitaire 95 is a single player, shareware implementation of the classic board game. This implementation has a single and...
Peg Solitaire Saga is an adaptation of Peg Solitaire, with mischievously smiling green balls taking on the role of pegs....
Sinclair QL (1985)
Pengi is a clone of Pengo. It is a single-screen game where Pengi, the penguin, is trapped in a maze...
Bob wants to open his own restaurant, but has insufficient funding. In order to cover his expenses he has decided...
SEGA Master System (1987)
In Penguin Land, you must control a penguin trying to get his (her?) egg down to the bottom of the...
Penguin Puzzle is a puzzle game where you slide colored ice cubes around to either create a 2x2 or 3x2...
Atari ST (2005)
Penta is a puzzle game with moving mechanics. The 5x5 board is filled with numbers from 1 up to 25....
In this isometric puzzle-solving action platformer, you wake up and you cannot remember where you are. Turns out, you are...
This adult version of Electric Jigsaw combines the engine of the original game with 12 pictures of Penthouse USA 1990...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction