DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
A version of Gunshy, one of the oldest versions of Shanghai, with the tileset changed into the then-current PowerMac models...
In Power Pegged, your job is to remove game pieces of the playfield by jumping with one piece over another...
Game Boy Advance (2002)
Another day in the city of Townsville, and this time, the Powerpuff Girls are off on a scavenger hunt! Ms....
The Powerpuff Girls Learning Challenge #2 : Princess Snorebucks is an edutainment title featuring the super-powered children from Townsville USA.In...
In this little puzzle game your objective is to sort the mixed up cells into a numerical order. The game...
Commodore 64 (1993)
This is a Boulder Dash clone, where players has to collect a number of diamonds before time runs out. Boulders...
Prior to the release of I.Q Mania, a compilation of the past games rather than a new game, the PSP...
Prankster 2: Budget Worx is a game in which a movie filming turns into a nightmare. The actors get lost...
Pranksters 3D is a follow-up to Pranksters: Treasure of the Indians. In this episode you, playing as the boy Tim...
In Pranksters a city is plagued by rowdies which play pranks on innocent people. Now the player takes the role...
The player takes on the role of each of four family members as they visit retribution upon the very inhospitable...
Atari ST (1992)
Premium Mah Jongg is a Shanghai implementation. It features the "Turtle" layout for stones and the standard 144 stone set.There...
Atari ST (1993)
Premium Mah Jongg II is an slightly enhanced version of Premium Mah Jongg. The most significant update is that all...
The Pretender is the story of Laurence, a 19th-century stage magician whose act has gone wrong: tampering with an artifact...
This game picks up where its predecessor left off, the stage magician Laurence sinking to the bottom of Davy Jones'...
PretzelDash is a Boulder Dash variant that's all about curled-up salty baked goods. The premise of its classic 8-bit predecessor...
Prezzemolo in una Giornata da Incubo is a licensed adventure game based on the mascots of a popular Italian theme...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction