DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Picross NP Vol. 8 is the final out of the 8 Picross NP games which were released bi-monthly for the...
Atari ST (2008)
PicrossST is a nonogramme puzzle game for the Atari ST, similar to Nintendo's Picross series.The player is presented with a...
Atari ST (2008)
PSTAC2k8E is a special tournament edition of PicrossST released on the Atari Convention 2008 in France.Like the ”real” PicrossST, it...
Based on the board game, the object is to guess either a word or phrase based on a drawing. Each...
Xbox 360 (2010)
Pictureka is a game for the downloadable XBLA version of Hasbro Family Game Night. It can only be played through...
This is a clone of Success Corp.'s picture crossword game Picture Puzzle for the MSX. Most of the game, including...
Picture Puzzle is a single player picture puzzle game.The game takes a standard picture and breaks it into pieces, the...
Picture Sudoku is a Sudoku game where the cells are filled with pictures instead of numbers or other well known...
Pie is a puzzle game where the player controls a round being who is trying to get to a pie,...
Pieces is a new take on Jigsaw puzzles by mixing it with Tetris. Players take pieces of a jigsaw and...
Wii U (2013)
Pikmin 3 is the third installment in the Pikmin series. The game centers around controlling three new characters: Alph, Brittany,...
Commodore 64 (1986)
Legend has it that deep in a mountain in the land of Meridan lies a Guardian who is believed to...
Pilgrim Quest is an educational game in which you play the original Pilgrims bound for America on the Mayflower. You...
The game is a sequel to the original Pilot Brothers, the first Russian adventure game. It was released in a...
Nintendo 64 (1996)
PilotWings 64 is the update to the original PilotWings for SNES. The gameplay is somewhere between a flight simulation and...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction