DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Nintendo DS (2007)
Rayman's world has been invaded by an army of crazed Rabbids! They've got their sights set on the world, and...
Reactor 09 is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features an inventory and interactions can be executed via an...
Reah, a planet of unknown, holding nothing that would justify setting up a colony there. However, a base was set...
Real Detectives: Murder in Miami is a hidden object game with adventure elements clearly inspired by popular TV series about...
Game Boy (1992)
The Real Ghostbusters, known as Garfield Labyrinth in Europe and Mickey Mouse IV: Mahou no Labyrinth in Japan, is a...
Real Kakuro 20x20 is based on a puzzle called Kakuro. The puzzle is rather like a crossword puzzle but uses...
PlayStation 2 (2007)
REALPLAY Puzzlesphere is an action puzzle game in the vein of Marble Madness and Super Monkey Ball using the Realplay...
Commodore 64 (1987)
Bounder is back! Again your in control of an tennis ball, that bounces and bounces and bounces... This time you...
Reckon is a number matching puzzle game, where you have to create mathematical equations to achieve this.When you start a...
Recycle Design is a clone of the popular puzzle game Pipe Dream. The player controls a plumber who must connect...
Red Beard on Gold Hunt is a side-scrolling platform puzzle game. The goal of each level is to reach the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.67 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction