DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Puzzle v3.0 is a simple puzzle solving game. The goal of the player is to settle all digits in the...
A compilation of a large number of games. Special Edition games in this compilation are cut-down versions of the full...
Puzzli is a puzzle game where the goal is to line up three or more fish of the same color...
Puzzli 2 is a puzzle game and sequel to Metro's Puzzli. Gameplay remains the same - when three of the...
Puzzli 2 Super is a puzzle game and update to Puzzli 2. It adds a VS COM mode where you...
Puzznic by ZX Games is a remake of Taito's Puzznic first released in 1989. The game's concept is very simple:...
PuzzPower is a homemade freeware game which introduces a unique and entertaining puzzle concept. Inspired by Supaplex and Chip's Challenge,...
ZX Spectrum (1986)
The Sinu tribe of South America have long been a mystery to explorers. Their God Xipe Totec demanded regular human...
Pyramid Magic is a platform puzzle game that casts the player as a young explorer seeking a treasure hidden deep...
Pyramid Magic II is a direct continuation of the first game. In the final room of the first title, the...
Pyramid Magic III is the final title in the Pyramid Magic series of puzzle adventure games, and picks up right...
Want more Pyramid Magic? Pyramid Magic Special eschews the rather thin story of the series and simply offers more puzzles...
Commodore 64 (1983), Apple II (1980), Atari 8-bit (1981), TI-99/4A (1981), TRS-80 (1979), TRS-80 CoCo (1983), Dragon 32/64 (1984), Browser (2005), BBC Micro (1986), Electron (1984) and Exidy Sorcerer (1979)
Number 8 in the Scott Adams adventure series. On an Egyptian treasure hunt, you find yourself deep inside a recently...
Nintendo 3DS (2011)
Pyramids is a puzzle-platformer similar to Solomon's Key. The player must reach the the exit of each level by collecting...
Game Boy (1991)
In this game you control an adventuring archaeologist who you navigate through a maze of tombs. Each level consists of...
You play as a pyromaniac with a special system of burning down buildings: the night before you strike at a...
ZX Spectrum (2013)
In this retro cross between Q*Bert, Make Trax and Pac-Man, a single player controls a pyromaniac in a little van...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.66 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction