DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Pokémon Mini (2002)
Pokémon Puzzle Collection Vol. 2 is the Japan only sequel to Pokémon Puzzle Collection. Two puzzles return: Motion Puzzle, where...
Sky Stacker is an online Flash game from Cartoon Network based on the Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl series. In...
Pokémon: Team Turbo is a game compilation intended for young children, themed after the Pokémon franchise. The game contains six...
Towering Legends is a Pokémon-themed Flash game from Cartoon Network. The gameplay consists of a board covered with colored tiles....
This is basically the Poker Solitaire portion of the Atari 2600 game Casino or the game Poker Squ♠res ported to...
PokéROMs were promotional shaped CD-ROMs with varying characters on the design. Each disc contained a memory game. This particular disc...
Xbox 360 (2008)
Downloadable on Xbox Live, Poker Smash mixes puzzle elements with poker. The goal is to arrange the "cards" into rows...
Game Boy Advance (2004)
All aboard the Polar Express! Take a journey to the North Pole as you visit scenes from the movie based...
Polarity is a 2D platform/puzzle game based on magnetism. The goal of the game is to navigate environments and solve...
In 2001, Pankrác, former cop and CIA agent, enjoys the well-deserved holiday accompanied by his beloved female agent. This blissful...
Commodore 64 (1994)
Pole Minowe is a board game requiring the crossing of a playfield from the left to right border without stepping...
Atari 8-bit (1991)
Pole Minowe II starts after the emergency landing on an alien planet. Moving the Hektor robot the player must reach...
Pollymorph is a single-player colour-matching puzzle game.In this game the player controls a small ball that can be used move...
TRS-80 CoCo (1982)
"They're here!" This game is based on Tobe Hooper's popular 1982 horror movie where the Freeling family occupy a haunted...
For maze maniacs who are bored of rectangular layouts and right angles, PolyMaze generates mazes in a multitude of different...
The Polyphonic Spree, the indie-rock gospel music cult from Dallas, Texas, commissioned the authors of Samorost to make a small...
Build your bridge with love. Be proud of your creation, and give it a pompous name. Then eventually watch it...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.64 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- DO NOT USE
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction