DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
PuzzPower is a homemade freeware game which introduces a unique and entertaining puzzle concept. Inspired by Supaplex and Chip's Challenge,...
ZX Spectrum (1986)
The Sinu tribe of South America have long been a mystery to explorers. Their God Xipe Totec demanded regular human...
Pyramid Magic is a platform puzzle game that casts the player as a young explorer seeking a treasure hidden deep...
Pyramid Magic II is a direct continuation of the first game. In the final room of the first title, the...
Pyramid Magic III is the final title in the Pyramid Magic series of puzzle adventure games, and picks up right...
Want more Pyramid Magic? Pyramid Magic Special eschews the rather thin story of the series and simply offers more puzzles...
Commodore 64 (1983), Apple II (1980), Atari 8-bit (1981), TI-99/4A (1981), TRS-80 (1979), TRS-80 CoCo (1983), Dragon 32/64 (1984), Browser (2005), BBC Micro (1986), Electron (1984) and Exidy Sorcerer (1979)
Number 8 in the Scott Adams adventure series. On an Egyptian treasure hunt, you find yourself deep inside a recently...
Nintendo 3DS (2011)
Pyramids is a puzzle-platformer similar to Solomon's Key. The player must reach the the exit of each level by collecting...
Game Boy (1991)
In this game you control an adventuring archaeologist who you navigate through a maze of tombs. Each level consists of...
You play as a pyromaniac with a special system of burning down buildings: the night before you strike at a...
ZX Spectrum (2013)
In this retro cross between Q*Bert, Make Trax and Pac-Man, a single player controls a pyromaniac in a little van...
This game is based on the coin op of the early 80's. You play a orange ball with 3 appendages:...
Q'Bicles is a logic puzzle game where you play in the role of an office manager. The CEO provides you...
Atari 2600 (2002)
This is a version of the Qb game with cleaned up graphics and more color. It was released in a...
DOS (1989), Game Boy (1990), Lynx (1991), Amiga (1989), NES (1991), Commodore 64 (1989), Apple II (1989), Atari 5200 (1982), Atari 8-bit (1982), Apple IIgs (1990), Commodore 128 (1989), J2ME (2003), Nintendo 3DS (2011) and Arcade (1981)
In this game, you guide a marker which must draw rectangles and other weird objects in order to claim your...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Life Is Strange: Episode 4 - Dark Room (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction