DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Puddle is a short, physics-based puzzle game where the player controls a puddle of fluid. It is developed by a...
Puddle is a reworked version of the 2010 student game of the same name largely by the original team. Just...
PuffBOMB is a free physics based puzzle game somewhat similar to The Incredible Machine. Using the mouse, you place and...
Game Boy Color (2000)
Pumuckl is a small red hairy goblin from a German TV series. His major concern is to trifle with humans....
PlayStation 3 (2013)
Kutaro is a little boy taken away by the evil Moon Bear King. He must escape the king's castle and...
If only America's founding fathers had realised that this game's protagonist was to start each of its 20 levels separated...
PuRuRun is a puzzle game where the goal is to put four or more blobs of the same color next...
In Pusher the player builds formations containing at least three balls of equal color aligned in a straight line. The...
A tiny implementation of the Sokoban box-pushing puzzle genre, Pusher fits it all into a paltry 512 bytes of space...
Nintendo 3DS (2011)
Pushmo is a puzzle game in the vain of titles such as ChuChu Rocket! or Picross 3D in that it...
Atari ST (1992)
Push 'n' Shove is a freeware puzzle game coded in STOS. The goal of each level is to push blocks...
ZX Spectrum (1983)
Push-Over belongs to the group of Pengo variants with a quite similar gameplay.The story tells that the player starts the...
This freeware remake of the puzzle game from 1992 replaces the graphics and sounds with enhanced assets, while maintaining intact...
ZX Spectrum (1999)
Pussy: Love Story from Titanic is a single player game which contains platform and falling brick puzzle solving elements. Gameplay...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction