DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Nintendo 3DS (2011)
Pushmo is a puzzle game in the vain of titles such as ChuChu Rocket! or Picross 3D in that it...
Atari ST (1992)
Push 'n' Shove is a freeware puzzle game coded in STOS. The goal of each level is to push blocks...
ZX Spectrum (1983)
Push-Over belongs to the group of Pengo variants with a quite similar gameplay.The story tells that the player starts the...
This freeware remake of the puzzle game from 1992 replaces the graphics and sounds with enhanced assets, while maintaining intact...
ZX Spectrum (1999)
Pussy: Love Story from Titanic is a single player game which contains platform and falling brick puzzle solving elements. Gameplay...
Atari 8-bit (1995)
Puzmania is a cartoon style timed puzzle game. The game starts with five pictures to choose from. On each level...
Puzza is a simple 5x5 jigsaw puzzle game with a time limit. The player reveals a random piece of the...
In puzzelate the player has to solve a jigsaw puzzle of their favorite (or one of many supplied) images against...
The object of Puzzle is to reassemble a picture which has been scrambled. The picture is broken into a number...
Puzzle is a simple jigsaw puzzle game. The game includes 9 different puzzles, with 10 difficulty levels for each picture....
Puzzle is a timed puzzle game. The goal of the player is arrangement an image from constantly moving in the...
In Puzzle Blast, your job is to remove all of the colored spheres in the playfield before either the time...
PuzzleBloom is a short puzzle game about a green character that wants to bring back nature to an industrialized world...
PuzzleBOBS is a Puzzle Bobble variant for one or two players. As in the original arcade game, the player controls...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction