DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Polarity is a 2D platform/puzzle game based on magnetism. The goal of the game is to navigate environments and solve...
In 2001, Pankrác, former cop and CIA agent, enjoys the well-deserved holiday accompanied by his beloved female agent. This blissful...
Commodore 64 (1994)
Pole Minowe is a board game requiring the crossing of a playfield from the left to right border without stepping...
Atari 8-bit (1991)
Pole Minowe II starts after the emergency landing on an alien planet. Moving the Hektor robot the player must reach...
Pollymorph is a single-player colour-matching puzzle game.In this game the player controls a small ball that can be used move...
The Polyphonic Spree, the indie-rock gospel music cult from Dallas, Texas, commissioned the authors of Samorost to make a small...
Build your bridge with love. Be proud of your creation, and give it a pompous name. Then eventually watch it...
A demoscene-flavored adaptation of the Peg Solitaire puzzle: a board with a cross-shaped arrangement of holes, some of which are...
Atari ST (2005)
Pooz is a puzzle game with several playing modes. You control a small guy in the middle of the screen...
Game Gear (1991)
Pop Breaker is a puzzle game with action elements. The goal of each level is to destroy certain things. The...
Pop'em is a simplified tile matching puzzle game. Like many Free Lunch Design releases, the game can be played quickly...
This game aims to help younger Japanese speaking children learn some English vocabulary words. The game features Popeye the Sailorman,...
Pop Fu is the first sequel to Pogo's game Poppit! and one of the five launch titles for its subscription-based...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction