DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
You play as a pyromaniac with a special system of burning down buildings: the night before you strike at a...
ZX Spectrum (2013)
In this retro cross between Q*Bert, Make Trax and Pac-Man, a single player controls a pyromaniac in a little van...
This game is based on the coin op of the early 80's. You play a orange ball with 3 appendages:...
Q'Bicles is a logic puzzle game where you play in the role of an office manager. The CEO provides you...
Atari 2600 (2002)
This is a version of the Qb game with cleaned up graphics and more color. It was released in a...
DVD Player (2005)
QI A Quite Interesting Game is a single player DVD quiz hosted by Stephen Fry who hosts the UK television...
DOS (1989), Game Boy (1990), Lynx (1991), Amiga (1989), NES (1991), Commodore 64 (1989), Apple II (1989), Atari 5200 (1982), Atari 8-bit (1982), Apple IIgs (1990), Commodore 128 (1989), J2ME (2003), Nintendo 3DS (2011), FM-7 (1983) and Arcade (1981)
In this game, you guide a marker which must draw rectangles and other weird objects in order to claim your...
Quadrax III is a non-official Windows freeware remake of Quadrax, with new graphics and animations.The gameplay is same - two...
QuadroX-2 is a puzzle game, where you have to fit geometric fragments of a square, which you can rotate in...
Commodore 64 (1984)
In this game the player controls a droid that has to collect mushrooms from eight hazardous caves. Some planning is...
Quaptos is a timed puzzle board game. The goal of the game is to arrange an identical pattern in the...
The indian-originated space elf Quarky O'Ghandi and his sister Quaysoo organized a team Los Turbos to beat well-known Das Liquidators,...
You are Titus. You must build a lead a party of adventurers into the Tree Druid colony to discover the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction