DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Gery is a 16-year old princess. One day, her father tells her about a tradition in their family: each time...
The Special Edition of Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse comes with eight mini-games that can be unlocked and replayed from...
In the sequel to Principles of Evil taxidermist Rogata continues her journey away from boredom searching for the evil witch...
Prison Break: Lockdown is an escape room game set inside a prison. The game consists of nine prison cells, unlocked...
Apple II (1980)
Text-based adventure game inspired by the cult classic British television show about a former spy who is abducted and sent...
Private Eye: Greatest Unsolved Mysteries is a hidden object game from the same developers of Paparazzi. It has a very...
Process is a game project in the adventure genre; its story takes place in several subway train cars. In 20...
Prodigal is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features an inventory. The game can be controlled via mouse.Story: The...
Prof. Brain's Link! is a very simple jigsaw puzzle game. The goal is to reassemble a rectangle that has been...
Professor Brösl is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features an inventory. The game can be controlled via mouse...
Nintendo 3DS (2014)
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy is the sixth game in Professor Layton series, and the third game in the...
Nintendo DS (2007)
After hearing about a strange inheritance dispute in the town of St. Mystere, Professor Layton and his young apprentice, Luke,...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Three years before the events in the first game, Professor Layton receives a letter from his old schoolmate Clark Triton....
Nintendo 3DS (2011)
Professor Layton and Luke head to the town of miracles, Montdol, in search of the Mask of Miracle. The mask...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Professor Layton and his assistant Luke attend the unveiling of a new invention called a time machine. The Prime Minister...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.64 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- DO NOT USE
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction