DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
In this little puzzle game your objective is to sort the mixed up cells into a numerical order. The game...
Commodore 64 (1993)
This is a Boulder Dash clone, where players has to collect a number of diamonds before time runs out. Boulders...
Prior to the release of I.Q Mania, a compilation of the past games rather than a new game, the PSP...
Prankster 2: Budget Worx is a game in which a movie filming turns into a nightmare. The actors get lost...
Pranksters 3D is a follow-up to Pranksters: Treasure of the Indians. In this episode you, playing as the boy Tim...
In Pranksters a city is plagued by rowdies which play pranks on innocent people. Now the player takes the role...
The player takes on the role of each of four family members as they visit retribution upon the very inhospitable...
Atari ST (1992)
Premium Mah Jongg is a Shanghai implementation. It features the "Turtle" layout for stones and the standard 144 stone set.There...
Atari ST (1993)
Premium Mah Jongg II is an slightly enhanced version of Premium Mah Jongg. The most significant update is that all...
The Pretender is the story of Laurence, a 19th-century stage magician whose act has gone wrong: tampering with an artifact...
This game picks up where its predecessor left off, the stage magician Laurence sinking to the bottom of Davy Jones'...
PretzelDash is a Boulder Dash variant that's all about curled-up salty baked goods. The premise of its classic 8-bit predecessor...
Prezzemolo in una Giornata da Incubo is a licensed adventure game based on the mascots of a popular Italian theme...
ZX Spectrum (1993)
Adventures of Buratino is a 2D arcade game with light adventure elements. It is loosely based on the characters and...
ZX Spectrum (1987)
To stop illegal growing of Poppies and processing drugs only one farm is allowed in the Galaxy. You are John...
Prikljuchenija poruchika Rzhevskogo (The adventures of First Lieutenant Rzhevsky) is a 2D point-and-click adventure game loosely based on a popular...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction