DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
In Red Remover the player is tasked with removing all red shapes from the field. While doing this, the player...
In Red Remover you must, obviously, remove all the shapes that have red coloring. The light red shapes can be...
Red Spheres is a puzzle game where you must turn on all the red spheres in as few moves as...
The object of Redstar Fall is to get the red star to the shaded platform, without it falling off the...
Redstar Fall Pro! levels pack is just like its predecessor except all the levels, including the tutorial level, have been...
ZX Spectrum (2011)
Reductio ad Nihilum is a puzzle game. Select 2 identical elements in the same row or column and they will...
rE/Generation is a freeware remake of D/Generation. The original levels are recreated with enhanced graphics and sounds, while the storyline...
Jane is a journalist for a fashion magazine, that receives a commission to write an article about reincarnation. The research...
Reis rond de wereld in 80 dagen is a hidden object game inspired by the Jules Verne book Around The...
Relentless Logic (also called RLogic) can be considered a fore-runner of the mighty Windows application Minesweeper, with some differences.For once,...
In reMovem the player has to remove as many balls of the same color at the same time as possible....
You must line up 5 balls of the same color either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally so that they will disappear,...
Veediots! lets the player experience four classic episodes of the Ren & Stimpy Show. One is the episode, "The Boy...
The Rent is a short graphic, point-and-click adventure game that takes about an hour to complete. Players have to help...
Atari 8-bit (1992)
Repossed is a puzzle board game. The player's task is to direct the worm to go through the exit block...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.65 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction