DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Rayman: Gold is a collection of the original Rayman (1995), plus 24 new levels and a level editor.
Game Boy Advance (2005)
A spin-off in the Rayman series, Hoodlum's Revenge takes place directly after the events from Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc and...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Rayman's world has been invaded by an army of crazed Rabbids! They've got their sights set on the world, and...
Reactor 09 is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features an inventory and interactions can be executed via an...
Reah, a planet of unknown, holding nothing that would justify setting up a colony there. However, a base was set...
In 1979, the decomposing body of Holly Maddux was found inside a trunk, hidden in the closet of the apartments...
Real Detectives: Murder in Miami is a hidden object game with adventure elements clearly inspired by popular TV series about...
Game Boy (1992)
The Real Ghostbusters, known as Garfield Labyrinth in Europe and Mickey Mouse IV: Mahou no Labyrinth in Japan, is a...
Real Kakuro 20x20 is based on a puzzle called Kakuro. The puzzle is rather like a crossword puzzle but uses...
PlayStation 2 (2007)
REALPLAY Puzzlesphere is an action puzzle game in the vein of Marble Madness and Super Monkey Ball using the Realplay...
Commodore 64 (1987)
Bounder is back! Again your in control of an tennis ball, that bounces and bounces and bounces... This time you...
Reckon is a number matching puzzle game, where you have to create mathematical equations to achieve this.When you start a...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction