DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Atari 8-bit (1995)
Puzmania is a cartoon style timed puzzle game. The game starts with five pictures to choose from. On each level...
Puzza is a simple 5x5 jigsaw puzzle game with a time limit. The player reveals a random piece of the...
In puzzelate the player has to solve a jigsaw puzzle of their favorite (or one of many supplied) images against...
The object of Puzzle is to reassemble a picture which has been scrambled. The picture is broken into a number...
Puzzle is a simple jigsaw puzzle game. The game includes 9 different puzzles, with 10 difficulty levels for each picture....
Puzzle is a timed puzzle game. The goal of the player is arrangement an image from constantly moving in the...
In Puzzle Blast, your job is to remove all of the colored spheres in the playfield before either the time...
PuzzleBloom is a short puzzle game about a green character that wants to bring back nature to an industrialized world...
PuzzleBOBS is a Puzzle Bobble variant for one or two players. As in the original arcade game, the player controls...
Puzzle Bots is a point-and-click adventure game about a group of tiny robots. It builds on the concept of the...
Puzzle Boy is a port of the Game Boy title Kwirk, but features more and different levels along with changed...
After being chased through Puzzle Clubhouse by a horde of frogs with lasers strapped to their backs, Uncle Cornelius and...
Game Boy Color (2000)
Disguised behind a 50's style B-movie background story about an evil professor (trying to take over the world, of course)...
Puzzle De Bowling is a puzzle game similar to Puzzle Bobble, but with a bowling theme. The object is to...
This is the true story of a lowly neophyte who dreamed of becoming somebody someday. Every night would see him...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.64 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- DO NOT USE
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction