DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Certainly one can be moved by noble words, but this is not a game of literature or oration. The "prose"...
Xor involves guiding two characters through 15 complex mazes to collect all the balloons within a move limit. Hazards such...
Game Boy Advance (2005)
The wedding anniversary for Penny Proud's parents is close, and that means its time to get them a present! Penny...
Atari 8-bit (1988)
Przekładanka is a puzzle solving game. The goal of the player is to move all digits from the first container...
Przygoda ze świętym Piotrem (literally: “An Adventure with Saint Peter”) is the second biblical game created by Wydawnictwo Pasterz, a...
P-Slider is a single-player, arcade-style puzzle game.The P in the game's name is short for Penguin. The poor we chappie...
Psychiatric Evaluation was created for the 24th Ludum Dare competition with the theme "evolution" where it took fifth place. The...
PlayStation 4 (2017)
Wii U (2015)
Puddle is a short, physics-based puzzle game where the player controls a puddle of fluid. It is developed by a...
Puddle is a reworked version of the 2010 student game of the same name largely by the original team. Just...
PuffBOMB is a free physics based puzzle game somewhat similar to The Incredible Machine. Using the mouse, you place and...
Game Boy Color (2000)
Pumuckl is a small red hairy goblin from a German TV series. His major concern is to trifle with humans....
PlayStation 3 (2013)
Kutaro is a little boy taken away by the evil Moon Bear King. He must escape the king's castle and...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction