DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
You must line up 5 balls of the same color either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally so that they will disappear,...
Veediots! lets the player experience four classic episodes of the Ren & Stimpy Show. One is the episode, "The Boy...
The Rent is a short graphic, point-and-click adventure game that takes about an hour to complete. Players have to help...
Atari 8-bit (1992)
Repossed is a puzzle board game. The player's task is to direct the worm to go through the exit block...
Acorn 32-bit (1988)
The Archimedes version of Repton 3 is a compilation and consists of the original game and all of its expansion...
ZX Spectrum (1989)
This is a compilation of the first two games of the Repton series of top-down puzzle games for the ZX...
BBC Micro (2010)
Repton: The Lost Realms was originally meant as a sequel to Repton 3 but was ultimately not released until more...
Captain Walsh and his team discovered Rajini Island and went to investigate its ancient ruins. We haven't heard from them...
Apple II (1984)
Simulated strategic war game players use a helicopter to attack enemy ground and air targets, and give air coverage for...
Aliens have mistaken your dog Rusty for Earth's leader and sent evil robots to kidnap him. Now you must free...
Residence 44 Quest is a graphic adventure game created by two students at the Technical University Delft in the Netherlands,...
Even though Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine were able to destroy the Umbrella corporation's undead monsters in the original Resident...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction