DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
In this first person point and click adventure game horror, fantasy, and mythology are combined to produce a spooky tale...
This Premium Edition is an improved version of Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches with a number of new features....
Nintendo 3DS (2012)
Raphael, a normal boy by day, acts as the legendary art thief Phantom R by night. He is well-known for...
Richard and Alice are two characters sharing adjacent prison cells deep underground in a world ravaged by climate change. Through...
This early version is different from its PC counterpart with this version featuring six different stages to choose from and...
SEGA Pico (1994)
Based on the characters created by famous author and illustrator Richard Scarry (BusyTown, Busy World), this educational game intends to...
Riddle of the Maze is a computer adaptation of the 1985 puzzle book Maze: Solve the World's Most Challenging Puzzle...
Atari 2600 (1982)
As the Pharoh's Son, it is up to the player to lift the curse of Anubis, God of the Dead,...
Commodore 64 (1994)
Riddles and Stones is a puzzle game where you look down on a grid made up of blocks that are...
Legacy of Rosemond Hill is part of the Swedish Rosemond series of games. It tells the story of Annie, a...
Righteous City - Part I is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features an inventory and actions are can...
Righteous City - Part II is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features an inventory and actions are can...
Rikki and Mikki discover that their grandfather has been kidnapped. This great scientist was apparently abducted by forces from the...
Ringies is a tile-matching game, where the player drags rows of smiley faces, or "beads" as the game calls them,...
In this top-down perspective of a 'board' game, you have colored rings (blue, green, yellow, red and purple ones), and...
When it was first released, this addictive puzzle game was chosen by Computer Gaming World as the Best Puzzle game...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Life Is Strange: Episode 4 - Dark Room (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction