DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Rise Out From Dungeons is a platform game where you must guide an unnamed character through 20 dungeons avoiding traps...
Rizk is an educational game developed for the Science Museum in London as part of the museum’s “Climate Science” exhibitions....
J-war, Eisbaer23 and Tapeworm, three MSX sceners, have borrowed Snout's holiday house. Each day, they run naked through the fields...
Rnixa's Secret 2 is an adventure game where the player takes control of the phoenix Rnixa. Rnixa is a phoenix...
Everybody has remembered waking up early on the weekend to watch Saturday morning cartoons. But would would happen if the...
This adventure games takes place in India. You are an American student named Fred Reynolds. You have only three days...
In order to bring balance in the universe and preventing Evil from changing it in a chaotic world, the High...
Rob Blanc, one year after his first mission, is now a well-known hero in the entire galaxy and along with...
After his training for becoming the hero of the Universe, Rob Blanc is forced to take a vacation by the...
Atari 8-bit (2009)
Robbo Forever is a side-scrolling puzzle solving action game, similar to Boulder Dash and Sokoban. The game is a partially...
Robbo Millennium is an official remake of Robbo, a puzzle game in which you guide a robot. The gameplay remains...
Robert D. Anderson & the Legacy of Cthulhu is a fan made project based upon the Arkham Cycle Cthulhu stories...
Game Boy Color (2001)
Robin Hood is a action game in the style of The Legend of Zelda. You control Robin Hood from a...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.65 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction