DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
The object of Redstar Fall is to get the red star to the shaded platform, without it falling off the...
Redstar Fall Pro! levels pack is just like its predecessor except all the levels, including the tutorial level, have been...
ZX Spectrum (2011)
Reductio ad Nihilum is a puzzle game. Select 2 identical elements in the same row or column and they will...
rE/Generation is a freeware remake of D/Generation. The original levels are recreated with enhanced graphics and sounds, while the storyline...
Jane is a journalist for a fashion magazine, that receives a commission to write an article about reincarnation. The research...
Reis rond de wereld in 80 dagen is a hidden object game inspired by the Jules Verne book Around The...
Relentless Logic (also called RLogic) can be considered a fore-runner of the mighty Windows application Minesweeper, with some differences.For once,...
Island of Debreen is a sci-fi/fantasy point & click adventure game, part of the Relics of Deldroneye saga. The main...
In reMovem the player has to remove as many balls of the same color at the same time as possible....
You must line up 5 balls of the same color either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally so that they will disappear,...
Veediots! lets the player experience four classic episodes of the Ren & Stimpy Show. One is the episode, "The Boy...
The Rent is a short graphic, point-and-click adventure game that takes about an hour to complete. Players have to help...
Atari 8-bit (1992)
Repossed is a puzzle board game. The player's task is to direct the worm to go through the exit block...
Acorn 32-bit (1988)
The Archimedes version of Repton 3 is a compilation and consists of the original game and all of its expansion...
ZX Spectrum (1989)
This is a compilation of the first two games of the Repton series of top-down puzzle games for the ZX...
BBC Micro (2010)
Repton: The Lost Realms was originally meant as a sequel to Repton 3 but was ultimately not released until more...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction