DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Based upon Gustave Flaubert's 1858 novel Salammbo, this is the epic story of love and hate, revenge and rivalry. Taking...
Salvage Youth is a short game created by a group of students at the DigiPen Institute of Technology. In the...
The archaeologist and adventurer Samantha Swift is searching for the Scroll of Wealth, a lost relic that once belonged to...
While searching Alaska for the Totem of Lights, an ancient Eskimo artifact rumored to connect heaven and earth, Samantha Swift...
This compilation contains all Sam & Max episodes from season one and season two: Sam & Max Episode 1: Culture...
Sam and Max are back! And they must stop a bunch of young stars from a 70's TV series who...
In the second game of the Sam & Max episodic series, the Freelance Police duo needs to investigate why talk...
The Mole, the Mob, and the Meatball is the third installment in the episodic adventure game series. At the end...
Abe Lincoln Must Die! is the fourth game in the Sam & Max episodic series. The Commissioner sends the duo...
In the fifth episode of the first Sam & Max season, the duo needs to set free Sybil, who is...
Bright Side of the Moon is the sixth part and finale to the first season in the Sam & Max...
This compilation includes the last three episodes of the first season of Sam & Max: Sam & Max Episode 4:...
This edition includes three Sam & Max episodes: Sam & Max Episode 1: Culture Shock Sam & Max Episode 2:...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.67 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction