DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
You have to push the rocks around to form ladders to reach the butterflies. Once you have collected all of...
Game Boy Advance (2004)
This is a limited edition of Rockman EXE 4.5 Real Operation for the Game Boy Advance that includes the following:...
Rocknor's Bad Day is a puzzle-oriented action arcade game. The little robot Rocknor is lost and wants to find his...
Rocko's Modern Life is a side-scrolling action game where the player takes control of the Nickelodeon character, Rocko, as they...
Rock, Rock, Rock is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features a classic inventory and actions are can be...
Rock-Slide is a Boulder Dash clone. In each of the nine levels the player has to get all the prizes...
The Rocky Interactive Horror Show is an adventure game that is based on the original show written by Richard O’Brien...
Rodney Kill, intergalactic scapegoat, has been ordered to transport to the surface of an uncharted planet, and retrieve food for...
The starship Visionairo you are flying on is in peril. Captain Iota Bravery's pet, Stenchie the dog, has eaten something...
Atari 8-bit (1992)
Godart the evil wizard has kidnapped the beautiful princess Fiscella. The valiant prince Roderic, knowing that Godart's keep is virtually...
Rolando 2: Quest for the Golden Orchid is the sequel to Rolando. Like its predecessor the player controls Rolandos by...
Plot's 3 is an update to Magnussoft's previous puzzle game Plots! 2.You will now be in control of a Fix...
Atari ST (1995)
The Rollercoaster Experience is a puzzle game where you have to connect the beginning of a track with the end...
Roller Monkey is a memory game based on the Curious George TV show. George and his canine friend Huntley are...
You're transformed into a ball by an evil scientist. Now you must roll your way through various mazes if you...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.65 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction