DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Queen: The eYe is a 3D action game with hand-to-hand combat and some puzzle-solving. The game has a somewhat unusual...
Game Boy Color (1998)
Quest for Camelot tells the story of a young girl who dreams of threading in her father's footsteps and becoming...
ZX Spectrum (1984)
Quest for the Holy Joystick is a traditional text adventure and the first satirical output from the then up-and-coming zany...
The third game in the Tower of Druaga series is actually a prequel to the original game. Right after the...
In The Quest of Kwirk's Castle you are playing a green guy, Kwirk, who want either going up in the...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Quiero una identidad (I Want an Identity) is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features an inventory. The game...
Quink (Quick Think) is a single player, shareware, mouse controlled Simon Says clone.The player is presented with a 3x3 game...
Quinpl is a japanese puzzle game of the King's Valley II and Eggerland Mystery variety. The main objective is to...
Quinto is a single player, puzzle game. It is one of a package of games produced by The Code Zone....
QWERTY is a word building game with letter tiles played on a rectangular board, similarly to Scrabble. When their turn...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction