DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
R-Activ is a remake of the 8-bit game Pongo. The rules of this game are simple. Each plan contains a...
RahJongg: The Curse of Ra is a tile matching game where the player tries to remove all the tiles from...
Atari 2600 (1982)
Raiders of the Lost Ark is an adventure game which is loosely based on the movie of the same name....
In Railroad Puzzles the player has to guide up to four cargo trains safe to their destination. To achieve this...
Atari ST (1987)
Railway Motion is a sliding puzzle in high resolution for one or two player. The aim of the game is...
PlayStation 3 (2013)
Rain is a 3D game with an emphasis on puzzle elements set in a city loosely inspired by mid-twentieth century...
TRS-80 CoCo (1983)
The Rainbow magazine, compiled a collection of text and graphical adventures programmed in BASIC. The default interface of early 1980's...
Commodore 64 (1988)
Players control the Rainbow Dragon who is desperately trying to get out of the cave system. To do this, they...
Saving the rainforest involves tile-matching in this arcade puzzler. A matrix of tiles in various forms is presented; swap adjacent...
Can you recover the ancient Rain Talisman?Rain Talisman is a matching game. To make a match, you place your mouse...
ZX Spectrum (1984)
Rainy Day is a collection of three games that contains the following:Puzzle: A sliding puzzle game where you are presented...
Rally Racers is a single player game in which the player drives a car around a track collecting flags and...
Game Boy Advance (2001)
Through a range of different play modes (both single and multiplayer), you must clear the playfield of four different coloured...
Rampcube is a single player, shareware, falling block puzzle game.The game is entirely keyboard controlled. Coloured tiles slide down a...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction