DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Rexoban is a Sokoban clone written in ARexx, the standard scripting and interprocess communications language of AmigaOS. It runs in...
Atari 8-bit (2014)
Your task is to eliminate all robots in a level by deactivating their RGB components. To deactivate a component, shoot...
In this first person point and click adventure game horror, fantasy, and mythology are combined to produce a spooky tale...
This Premium Edition is an improved version of Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches with a number of new features....
Nintendo 3DS (2012)
Raphael, a normal boy by day, acts as the legendary art thief Phantom R by night. He is well-known for...
Richard and Alice are two characters sharing adjacent prison cells deep underground in a world ravaged by climate change. Through...
This early version is different from its PC counterpart with this version featuring six different stages to choose from and...
SEGA Pico (1994)
Based on the characters created by famous author and illustrator Richard Scarry (BusyTown, Busy World), this educational game intends to...
Riddle of the Maze is a computer adaptation of the 1985 puzzle book Maze: Solve the World's Most Challenging Puzzle...
Atari 2600 (1982)
As the Pharoh's Son, it is up to the player to lift the curse of Anubis, God of the Dead,...
ZX Spectrum (1985)
Riddler's Den is similar to Ultimate's games such as SabreWulf or Atic Atac, twinning maze with puzzle-solving elements - and...
Commodore 64 (1994)
Riddles and Stones is a puzzle game where you look down on a grid made up of blocks that are...
Atari 8-bit (2012)
The goal is to collect all the keys on each level to open up the exit. This is a puzzle...
Legacy of Rosemond Hill is part of the Swedish Rosemond series of games. It tells the story of Annie, a...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction