DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
PlayStation 4 (2016)
Robinson: The Journey is a futuristic VR exploration game set on a distant planet. The space station Esmeralda that was...
The Amiga version of RoboCop 2 is very similar to other versions of the game released by Ocean Software: it...
ZX Spectrum (1990)
RoboCop 2 for the Spectrum offers the same mixture of gameplay styles as Ocean Software's other versions of the game:...
While on a relaxing walk, the player receives a telegram from an old friend, who is calling for help from...
After the third part of the Game of Robot series, the public has taken note of the hero's ability to...
Robot Junior is a freeware episode of the Game of Robot series. It was released after the second game, in...
ZX Spectrum (1985)
Like all robots on the Androids' planet, SID has a desolate existence of hard work and little pleasure. After a...
Robot Rescue Revolution is a top-down puzzle game where robots have to be guided through mazes towards an exit. Mazes...
Robot Story is a puzzle game where the player controls a robot called Bot. Each level consists of one or...
Rochard: Soundtrack Edition includes: Rochard Soundtrack in MP3 and FLAC formats Digital art book
Rockabilly Kid is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features a classic inventory and actions are can be controlled...
Rock Crush is a variant of Boulder Dash. The player controls Diamond Dan who must be navigated through ten different...
Rocketbirds: Revolution! is a Flash-based puzzle platformer taking cues from classic titles such as Flashback and the Oddworld series. The...
Rocket Mania! Deluxe is a simple strategy game with strong similarities to the arcade game Cachat. The player must try...
Atari ST (1992)
Rockfall is a Boulder Dash clone written in 68000 assembler where you on every level (there is a total of...
Acorn 32-bit (1991)
Rockfall is a Boulder Dash variant. It is not related to the Atari ST series with the same name more...
Atari ST (1992)
Rockfall 2 - The Perils of Spud is a Boulder Dash clone and sequel to Rockfall. You control Spud and...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction