DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Quink (Quick Think) is a single player, shareware, mouse controlled Simon Says clone.The player is presented with a 3x3 game...
Quinpl is a japanese puzzle game of the King's Valley II and Eggerland Mystery variety. The main objective is to...
Quinto is a single player, puzzle game. It is one of a package of games produced by The Code Zone....
QWERTY is a word building game with letter tiles played on a rectangular board, similarly to Scrabble. When their turn...
Nintendo DS (2009)
In Rabbids Go Home, the Rabbids have got it into their heads to conquer the Moon of which they are...
Rabbitator is a fast-paced puzzle game played on a 7x7 grid of tiles using an isometric perspective. It seems the...
Nintendo 3DS (2014)
R-Activ is a remake of the 8-bit game Pongo. The rules of this game are simple. Each plan contains a...
RahJongg: The Curse of Ra is a tile matching game where the player tries to remove all the tiles from...
Atari 2600 (1982)
Raiders of the Lost Ark is an adventure game which is loosely based on the movie of the same name....
In Railroad Puzzles the player has to guide up to four cargo trains safe to their destination. To achieve this...
Atari ST (1987)
Railway Motion is a sliding puzzle in high resolution for one or two player. The aim of the game is...
PlayStation 3 (2013)
Rain is a 3D game with an emphasis on puzzle elements set in a city loosely inspired by mid-twentieth century...
TRS-80 CoCo (1983)
The Rainbow magazine, compiled a collection of text and graphical adventures programmed in BASIC. The default interface of early 1980's...
Commodore 64 (1988)
Players control the Rainbow Dragon who is desperately trying to get out of the cave system. To do this, they...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction