DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
The world's tallest building is burning down, and it's up to Rosco to save the day! It seems that the...
Rosemary is a short point-and-click adventure centered around the theme of childhood memories. When Rosemary discovers a photograph of a...
Roswell Conspiracies: Aliens, Myths & Legends is a game based on the animated TV series of the same name, basically...
Your saucer has crashed and broken into three pieces. Find all three pieces so you can go home.Roswell's 66th Anniversary...
RotaDim is a puzzle game in which the player has to get each planet into its relevant wormhole. To make...
RotaPicture is more or less a good old puzzle game.When you start RotaPicture, you can choose the picture you want...
Commodore PET/CBM (1978)
Rotate is a puzzle game in which the player must get his ABCs in the right order. The first sixteen...
Rotation is a puzzle game where the player is shown a large disc, composed of little balls arranged hexagonally, which...
In Rover Reunion the members of a family of rovers have gone astray and the player has to help them...
PlayStation 2 (2003)
In this game the player controls Major Eugene Wheeler, a radical tactics expert sent to the Mars base to investigate...
Rubik's Bloxx Twister is a match-three puzzle game that despite its license has very little to do with the famous...
Celebrating the 40th anniversary of the invention of the spatial geometry toy by Hungarian Ernő Rubik, this Doodle presents a...
Stranded in the depths of outer space, the player has to guide his ship back to Earth. The Robotic User...
Nintendo DS (2005)
The Rub Rabbits! is the sequel to the DS launch title Feel the Magic XY/XX. As with the first title,...
Atari 8-bit (1992)
Rucu is a puzzle-board game. The goal is to arrange the patterns on the cubes, so that both sides were...
Rue Noir was a Swedish browser based adventure game that took place in a dark retro futuristic Stockholm of 1994....
Based on the movie of the same name, the toddlers and babies collectively known as the Rugrats are stuck on...
Rugrats: Totally Angelica is a 3D Action game based on the Daytime Emmy-award winning animated television series Rugrats. The game...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Life Is Strange: Episode 4 - Dark Room (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction