DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Riddle of the Maze is a computer adaptation of the 1985 puzzle book Maze: Solve the World's Most Challenging Puzzle...
Atari 2600 (1982)
As the Pharoh's Son, it is up to the player to lift the curse of Anubis, God of the Dead,...
ZX Spectrum (1985)
Riddler's Den is similar to Ultimate's games such as SabreWulf or Atic Atac, twinning maze with puzzle-solving elements - and...
Commodore 64 (1994)
Riddles and Stones is a puzzle game where you look down on a grid made up of blocks that are...
Atari 8-bit (2012)
The goal is to collect all the keys on each level to open up the exit. This is a puzzle...
Legacy of Rosemond Hill is part of the Swedish Rosemond series of games. It tells the story of Annie, a...
Righteous City - Part I is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features an inventory and actions are can...
Righteous City - Part II is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features an inventory and actions are can...
Rikki and Mikki discover that their grandfather has been kidnapped. This great scientist was apparently abducted by forces from the...
Ringies is a tile-matching game, where the player drags rows of smiley faces, or "beads" as the game calls them,...
In this top-down perspective of a 'board' game, you have colored rings (blue, green, yellow, red and purple ones), and...
When it was first released, this addictive puzzle game was chosen by Computer Gaming World as the Best Puzzle game...
When Robert, a scientist at a private virus research facility, suddenly and mysteriously dies, newly hired researcher, Meg Rainman, begins...
Ring is an interactive science fiction opera adventure, a 3D graphical adventure set in the 40th century that follows the...
Rio Mini Games is a compilation of four mini games and an interactive software program all based off the 2011...
Commodore 64 (1984)
Text Adventure that has eerie music playing the whole time. At the time if you played it with the lights...
Rise Out From Dungeons is a platform game where you must guide an unnamed character through 20 dungeons avoiding traps...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction