DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Roll On is a puzzle game inspired by Sokoban. As in its source of inspiration, you must push objects (rocks)...
Roll On (not to be confused with that other game) is a picture puzzler game where you must restore a...
Set in a remote 19th century village, The Romantic Blue is a love story and adventure game with a horror...
In the game, that set in 44BC, you are a brave Roman legioner, who have to save your friend, Aurelia,...
The town Sheriff - a law-keeper in the town of Reality-on-the-Norm - has a new case on his hands: he...
Ronja Räubertochter is an adventure game aimed at children based on Astrid Lindgren's novel Ronia the Robber's Daughter. The story...
A Myst-like fan-game based on the story of Myst. The game takes place in the world of Myst in a...
The world's tallest building is burning down, and it's up to Rosco to save the day! It seems that the...
Rosemary is a short point-and-click adventure centered around the theme of childhood memories. When Rosemary discovers a photograph of a...
Roswell Conspiracies: Aliens, Myths & Legends is a game based on the animated TV series of the same name, basically...
Your saucer has crashed and broken into three pieces. Find all three pieces so you can go home.Roswell's 66th Anniversary...
RotaDim is a puzzle game in which the player has to get each planet into its relevant wormhole. To make...
RotaPicture is more or less a good old puzzle game.When you start RotaPicture, you can choose the picture you want...
Commodore PET/CBM (1978)
Rotate is a puzzle game in which the player must get his ABCs in the right order. The first sixteen...
Rotation is a puzzle game where the player is shown a large disc, composed of little balls arranged hexagonally, which...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games by as rated by our users:
- 4.94 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Limited Edition) (2003)
- 4.10 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (2013)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 3.89 Tomb Raider II Starring Lara Croft (2009)
- 4.80 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Collector's Limited Edition) (2009)
- 4.06 Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (1993)
- 4.14 Trine (2011)
- 3.75 Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders (1991)
- 4.69 LostWinds (2008)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction