DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Everybody has remembered waking up early on the weekend to watch Saturday morning cartoons. But would would happen if the...
This adventure games takes place in India. You are an American student named Fred Reynolds. You have only three days...
In order to bring balance in the universe and preventing Evil from changing it in a chaotic world, the High...
Rob Blanc, one year after his first mission, is now a well-known hero in the entire galaxy and along with...
After his training for becoming the hero of the Universe, Rob Blanc is forced to take a vacation by the...
Atari 8-bit (2009)
Robbo Forever is a side-scrolling puzzle solving action game, similar to Boulder Dash and Sokoban. The game is a partially...
Robbo Millennium is an official remake of Robbo, a puzzle game in which you guide a robot. The gameplay remains...
Robert D. Anderson & the Legacy of Cthulhu is a fan made project based upon the Arkham Cycle Cthulhu stories...
Game Boy Color (2001)
Robin Hood is a action game in the style of The Legend of Zelda. You control Robin Hood from a...
PlayStation 4 (2016)
Robinson: The Journey is a futuristic VR exploration game set on a distant planet. The space station Esmeralda that was...
The Amiga version of RoboCop 2 is very similar to other versions of the game released by Ocean Software: it...
ZX Spectrum (1990)
RoboCop 2 for the Spectrum offers the same mixture of gameplay styles as Ocean Software's other versions of the game:...
While on a relaxing walk, the player receives a telegram from an old friend, who is calling for help from...
After the third part of the Game of Robot series, the public has taken note of the hero's ability to...
Robot Junior is a freeware episode of the Game of Robot series. It was released after the second game, in...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.63 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Comics [DEPRECATED]
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction