DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
REDDER is a platform game with a focus on exploration, reminiscent in design of the games of Nicklas Nygren. Players...
In Red Remover the player is tasked with removing all red shapes from the field. While doing this, the player...
In Red Remover you must, obviously, remove all the shapes that have red coloring. The light red shapes can be...
Red Spheres is a puzzle game where you must turn on all the red spheres in as few moves as...
The object of Redstar Fall is to get the red star to the shaded platform, without it falling off the...
Redstar Fall Pro! levels pack is just like its predecessor except all the levels, including the tutorial level, have been...
ZX Spectrum (2011)
Reductio ad Nihilum is a puzzle game. Select 2 identical elements in the same row or column and they will...
rE/Generation is a freeware remake of D/Generation. The original levels are recreated with enhanced graphics and sounds, while the storyline...
Jane is a journalist for a fashion magazine, that receives a commission to write an article about reincarnation. The research...
Reis rond de wereld in 80 dagen is a hidden object game inspired by the Jules Verne book Around The...
Relentless Logic (also called RLogic) can be considered a fore-runner of the mighty Windows application Minesweeper, with some differences.For once,...
Island of Debreen is a sci-fi/fantasy point & click adventure game, part of the Relics of Deldroneye saga. The main...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction