DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Saddle Up: Time to Ride is the fourth game in what is known in France as the Alexandra Ledermann series,...
Commodore PET/CBM (1981)
Safe! is a safe cracking game. The player is presented with a safe which is locked by a random combination....
Safe Opening Simulator is quite accurately described by its title: This program is a simulation that lets you open safes.At...
Sailor Moon: Horoskop und Games is released exclusively for the German language Sailor Moon S and SuperS. It consists of...
The eponymous Saira is an explorer and a photographer who specializes in shots of dangerous places across the universe. When...
Based upon Gustave Flaubert's 1858 novel Salammbo, this is the epic story of love and hate, revenge and rivalry. Taking...
Salvage Youth is a short game created by a group of students at the DigiPen Institute of Technology. In the...
The Collector's Edition of Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate comes with some extra content: a bonus adventure with...
The archaeologist and adventurer Samantha Swift is searching for the Scroll of Wealth, a lost relic that once belonged to...
While searching Alaska for the Totem of Lights, an ancient Eskimo artifact rumored to connect heaven and earth, Samantha Swift...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games by as rated by our users:
- 4.94 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Limited Edition) (2003)
- 4.10 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (2013)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 3.89 Tomb Raider II Starring Lara Croft (2009)
- 4.80 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Collector's Limited Edition) (2009)
- 4.06 Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (1993)
- 4.14 Trine (2011)
- 3.75 Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders (1991)
- 4.69 LostWinds (2008)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction