DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Saru Ga Daisuki is a platform game where the player controls a ninja monkey, out to save his girlfriend from...
SEGA Saturn (1996)
An all out party game, this Saturn exclusive title has you controlling the little blue bomber along with up to...
Commodore 64 (1983), Apple II (1980), Atari 8-bit (1981), ZX Spectrum (1987), TRS-80 (1981), TRS-80 CoCo (1983), Dragon 32/64 (1984), Browser (2005), BBC Micro (1984), Electron (1984) and Commodore 16, Plus/4 (1986)
Savage Island is the only multi-part game in Scott Adams' adventure series, all of which have a very similar parser...
The second half of Savage Island, this continues exactly where the other game leaves off. It includes a mysterious code...
On the TI, the two parts of the Savage Island series from Scott Adams were combined into one package. This...
Lord Longstep is a 19th century British officer and explorer. He shares a passion for discovering ancient world mysteries with...
Scaffolder is a block puzzle game. Each puzzle consists of a set of blocks, which must be disassembled so that...
Have you have ever lost something you left in plain sight, wondered what happened to that odd sock, or turned...
Xbox 360 (2008)
Scene It? Box Office Smash is the sequel to Scene It? Lights, Camera, Action on the same platform. It is...
Dream of Murder is the third installment in the Scene of the Crime series. It takes place in the U.S.A....
SchattenJagd is a short freeware adventure game played from the first-person perspective. Two characters are shown talking in a dark...
The year is 2083. A scientific team has been sent to the deserted planet Argilus and never came back. You...
Based on the PBS kids program, The Magic School Bus along with Ms. Frizzle and her companion Liz takes the...
A compilation of 30 educational "games" for students ranging from 6 to adult. Subjects include arithmetic, geography, American history, chemistry,...
Commodore PET/CBM (1978)
Schuifspel is a sliding puzzle game. At the start of the game, the player can enter a text of 15...
Scooby and his friends are at the Coolsville Criminology Museum's grand opening when the Pterodactyl Ghost suddenly escapes with other...
There’s mystery and spookiness afoot in the Natural History Museum – exhibits and artifacts have been mixed up and damaged,...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Life Is Strange: Episode 4 - Dark Room (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction