DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Lord Longstep is a 19th century British officer and explorer. He shares a passion for discovering ancient world mysteries with...
Scaffolder is a block puzzle game. Each puzzle consists of a set of blocks, which must be disassembled so that...
Have you have ever lost something you left in plain sight, wondered what happened to that odd sock, or turned...
Xbox 360 (2008)
Scene It? Box Office Smash is the sequel to Scene It? Lights, Camera, Action on the same platform. It is...
Dream of Murder is the third installment in the Scene of the Crime series. It takes place in the U.S.A....
SchattenJagd is a short freeware adventure game played from the first-person perspective. Two characters are shown talking in a dark...
The year is 2083. A scientific team has been sent to the deserted planet Argilus and never came back. You...
Based on the PBS kids program, The Magic School Bus along with Ms. Frizzle and her companion Liz takes the...
A compilation of 30 educational "games" for students ranging from 6 to adult. Subjects include arithmetic, geography, American history, chemistry,...
Commodore PET/CBM (1978)
Schuifspel is a sliding puzzle game. At the start of the game, the player can enter a text of 15...
Scooby and his friends are at the Coolsville Criminology Museum's grand opening when the Pterodactyl Ghost suddenly escapes with other...
There’s mystery and spookiness afoot in the Natural History Museum – exhibits and artifacts have been mixed up and damaged,...
Nintendo 64 (2000)
Join Scooby and the gang in the hunt for clues to solve some of their greatest mysteries, against some of...
Game Boy Color (2001)
Scooby-Doo! Classic Creep Capers is a point-and-click adventure game in six chapters. Scooby, Shaggy, Fred, Velma and Daphne are on...
Scooby-Doo and the gang go to Egypt as tourists and to visit Velma's cousin who turns out to have disappeared....
Scooby-Doo Mystery is a point-and-click (or point-and-press button rather) adventure featuring two playable episodes of a typical scooby-doo cartoon.Blake's Hotel...
This version is different from it's Genesis counterpart. While the gameplay is similar (exploring levels to collect clues and solve...
The great Scooby-Doo returns to the PC, and once again Scooby and the gang are called on the solve the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.66 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction