DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Based on a series of books by French author Maurice Leblanc, this is the 4th mystery adventure game in Frogwares'...
Set in the year 1891, Sherlock Holmes: The Official Movie Game features the famous detective Sherlock Holmes and his loyal...
Shi is a puzzle-solving surreal horror game with retro-styled graphics. The player controls a girl who wakes up deep in...
Nintendo 3DS (2017)
Shifter's Box is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features a classic inventory and actions are can be controlled...
Windows 3.x (1995)
Shift Zone is a single-player, mouse controlled puzzle game.In this game the player is presented with a series of levels,...
Game Boy Advance (2005)
Shin Bokura no Taiyō Gyakushū no Sabata is the third episode in the Boktai series and the only one not...
PlayStation 2 (2007)
Shining Force EXA is an entry in the Shining Force series, but unlike most of the earlier titles it has...
SEGA Saturn (1995)
Several years after the events described in Shining Force II, an orphan named Mars begins his work as a guard...
Game Boy Advance (2003)
A puzzle game spin-off of the Devil Children series. Devil children Rand and Gale (half-human, half-demon creatures able to switch...
Shipwreck is an educational title about electricity and magnetism for children of 8 years and older. In this game children...
ZX Spectrum (1987)
A compilation of two original games, it includes the text adventures Shipwreck and Castle Eerie made using the Quill adventure...
Game Boy (1990)
Match Mania is a conversion of the Mahjong solitaire variant Shisen-Sho. The mahjong tiles lie next to each other on...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.73 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.67 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction