DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
This early version is different from its PC counterpart with this version featuring six different stages to choose from and...
SEGA Pico (1994)
Based on the characters created by famous author and illustrator Richard Scarry (BusyTown, Busy World), this educational game intends to...
Ricochet is a single player, mouse controlled, tile matching game with an Japanese theme.In this game the tiles behave like...
Riddle of the Maze is a computer adaptation of the 1985 puzzle book Maze: Solve the World's Most Challenging Puzzle...
Atari 2600 (1982)
As the Pharoh's Son, it is up to the player to lift the curse of Anubis, God of the Dead,...
ZX Spectrum (1985)
Riddler's Den is similar to Ultimate's games such as SabreWulf or Atic Atac, twinning maze with puzzle-solving elements - and...
Commodore 64 (1994)
Riddles and Stones is a puzzle game where you look down on a grid made up of blocks that are...
Atari 8-bit (2012)
The goal is to collect all the keys on each level to open up the exit. This is a puzzle...
Legacy of Rosemond Hill is part of the Swedish Rosemond series of games. It tells the story of Annie, a...
Righteous City - Part I is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features an inventory and actions are can...
Righteous City - Part II is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features an inventory and actions are can...
Rikki and Mikki discover that their grandfather has been kidnapped. This great scientist was apparently abducted by forces from the...
Ringies is a tile-matching game, where the player drags rows of smiley faces, or "beads" as the game calls them,...
When it was first released, this addictive puzzle game was chosen by Computer Gaming World as the Best Puzzle game...
When Robert, a scientist at a private virus research facility, suddenly and mysteriously dies, newly hired researcher, Meg Rainman, begins...
Ring is an interactive science fiction opera adventure, a 3D graphical adventure set in the 40th century that follows the...
Rio Mini Games is a compilation of four mini games and an interactive software program all based off the 2011...
Commodore 64 (1984)
Text Adventure that has eerie music playing the whole time. At the time if you played it with the lights...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.64 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- DO NOT USE
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction