DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
You are a sea captain and pirate, as was your father and grandfather. You are on the trail of buried...
Seal of the Pharaoh is a light RPG with simple real-time combat and some puzzle-solving. The player takes control of...
Atari ST (1990)
In Seapower the player must destroy the enemy ships by shooting at them. Shooting is done by clicking on a...
Christine is a psychic that regularly uses her gift to solve mysterious cases. After receiving a letter with some clues...
In a dystopian world, the repressive Neo Bungeling Empire have ultimate control, and have stolen the treasures of their people...
Irene is the wife of Richard Pemberton, a U.S. embassy attaché in 19th century Japan. One fateful evening, she finds...
Put on your thinking cap and play Seasons, an incredibly exhilarating move-and-rotate puzzle!There are four seasons a year that come...
The Sea Will Claim Everything is a point-and-click adventure game with an emphasis on the storytelling. The story is a...
Sechseck is a single-player, tile matching, puzzle game. It is one of a package of games produced by The Code...
This is an adventure game in a similar vein to Where in the World is Carmen SanDiego, although the questions...
Secret Agent Barbie lets kids join the alpha blonde and her friends as she travels the world as an international...
Story of the third part in Secret Files / Geheimakte series is written by acclaimed TV writers. Adventurer Nina Kalenkov...
Commodore 64 (1984), Apple II (1980), Atari 8-bit (1981), ZX Spectrum (1985), VIC-20 (1981), TI-99/4A (1981), TRS-80 (1979), TRS-80 CoCo (1983), Dragon 32/64 (1984), Browser (2005), BBC Micro (1986), Electron (1984), PC-88 (1984), Commodore 16, Plus/4 (1984), FM-7 (1984) and Exidy Sorcerer (1979)
This is adventure #3 in Scott Adam's text adventure series. It takes place in a nuclear power plant. You must...
The Secret of Donkey Island is a parody on the Monkey Island games. A pirate-wannabe Gaybush Nosehair must travel to...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Life Is Strange: Episode 4 - Dark Room (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction