DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Sanma no Meitantei (or, Sanma the Great Detective) casts the player as the assistant to the famous Japanese comedian and...
Tis' the season for cheese balls, snow balls, and a holiday game of...Santa Balls!Santa Balls is much like Bejeweled but...
Atari 7800 (2006)
Santa, a reindeer, a Christmas tree and a snowman will signal you, in a pattern order. Using the joystick, you...
Saru Ga Daisuki is a platform game where the player controls a ninja monkey, out to save his girlfriend from...
SEGA Saturn (1996)
An all out party game, this Saturn exclusive title has you controlling the little blue bomber along with up to...
Commodore 64 (1983), Apple II (1980), Atari 8-bit (1981), ZX Spectrum (1987), TRS-80 (1981), TRS-80 CoCo (1983), Dragon 32/64 (1984), Browser (2005), BBC Micro (1984), Electron (1984) and Commodore 16, Plus/4 (1986)
Savage Island is the only multi-part game in Scott Adams' adventure series, all of which have a very similar parser...
The second half of Savage Island, this continues exactly where the other game leaves off. It includes a mysterious code...
On the TI, the two parts of the Savage Island series from Scott Adams were combined into one package. This...
Lord Longstep is a 19th century British officer and explorer. He shares a passion for discovering ancient world mysteries with...
Scaffolder is a block puzzle game. Each puzzle consists of a set of blocks, which must be disassembled so that...
Have you have ever lost something you left in plain sight, wondered what happened to that odd sock, or turned...
Xbox 360 (2008)
Scene It? Box Office Smash is the sequel to Scene It? Lights, Camera, Action on the same platform. It is...
Dream of Murder is the third installment in the Scene of the Crime series. It takes place in the U.S.A....
SchattenJagd is a short freeware adventure game played from the first-person perspective. Two characters are shown talking in a dark...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction