DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Windows Phone (2011)
Rune Legend is a brick-placement puzzle game where differently shaped runestones need to be fit into the gameboards, using spatial...
Rune of Fate is a simple matching game with mahjong elements. The player has to remove piles of stones by...
ZX Spectrum (1984)
The Runes of Zendos is the sequel to The Oracle's Cave and shares gameplay elements with i's predecessor, a mixture...
One fine day, a wandering young swordsman named Axid goes to a lake and sees a beautiful tiny girl in...
FM Towns (1994)
Ryūtōden is a two player variant of Activision's Shanghai puzzle game also known as solitaire mahjong. The goal is to...
In Saban's Power Rangers: Time Force the forces of evil have travelled back in time and are looting treasures from...
Fire OS (2014)
Saber's Edge is strategical match-3, turn-based game with RPG elements. The player chooses four characters from a larger selection to...
The Sacred Rings is the direct sequel and continues the story of Aura: Fate of the Ages. In Aura, Umang...
Saddle Up: Time to Ride is the fourth game in what is known in France as the Alexandra Ledermann series,...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.63 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Comics [DEPRECATED]
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction