DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Commodore PET/CBM (1981)
Safe! is a safe cracking game. The player is presented with a safe which is locked by a random combination....
ZX Spectrum (2010)
Safecracker is all about cracking the safe's protections and breaking into it. The gameplay is divided into three stages -...
Safe Opening Simulator is quite accurately described by its title: This program is a simulation that lets you open safes.At...
Sailor Moon: Horoskop und Games is released exclusively for the German language Sailor Moon S and SuperS. It consists of...
The eponymous Saira is an explorer and a photographer who specializes in shots of dangerous places across the universe. When...
Based upon Gustave Flaubert's 1858 novel Salammbo, this is the epic story of love and hate, revenge and rivalry. Taking...
Salvage Youth is a short game created by a group of students at the DigiPen Institute of Technology. In the...
The Collector's Edition of Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate comes with some extra content: a bonus adventure with...
The archaeologist and adventurer Samantha Swift is searching for the Scroll of Wealth, a lost relic that once belonged to...
While searching Alaska for the Totem of Lights, an ancient Eskimo artifact rumored to connect heaven and earth, Samantha Swift...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.63 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Comics [DEPRECATED]
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction