DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Continuing the series after seven years, Simon the Sorcerer 3D marks the return of the young spellcaster. The game is...
Wisecracks, satire and humor abound in this comical adventure of Simon, a young wizard known for his wit and sarcasm...
Simon the Sorcerer's Puzzle Pack is a collection of small puzzle games that go around the Simon the Sorcerer's theme....
Simon the Sorcerer: Who'd Even Want Contact?! is the second German entry in the Simon the Sorcerer series. After the...
Nintendo DS (2007)
The game is about surviving on an uncharted island. You control a character that has been washed ashore and help...
Nintendo DS (2006)
The Sims 2: Pets for DS puts you in the shoes of a veterinarian who has to care about dogs...
You were riding a dusty road leading to Strangetown when suddenly a flash is blinding you. Your car hits something...
Loosely based on the Sims, Bumper Blast asks the player to tag as many of the Sims as possible in...
ZX Spectrum (1984)
As Sinbad the pirate, you have not been successful recently, and there is mutiny brewing among your crew. The only...
Walter Jones, an eccentric billionaire, is found dead on the Maldivian island of Sagorah. There, he had built an enormous...
In the game you as a brave knight Sir AddaLot have to defeat evil dragon Scorch, who terrorize castles. To...
PlayStation 3 (2008)
Siren: Blood Curse is the third installation in the Forbidden Siren series.An American television crew sets out to Japan to...
Sir Randolph and the Hideous Ogre is a short point-and-click adventure with an emphasis on comical situations and dialogue. Sir...
Sir Randolph and the Ogre's Hovel is the direct sequel to Hideous Ogre and follows the adventures of Sir Randolph...
Sissy’s Magical Ponycorn Adventure is a short adventure game created at the three-day Toronto Game Jam 2011. It is a...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.67 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction