DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Rugrats: Totally Angelica is a 3D Action game based on the Daytime Emmy-award winning animated television series Rugrats. The game...
PlayStation 2 (2006)
The events of the game take place in England in the 1930s, and its story crosses the borders between reality...
Rumpelstiltskin's Labyrinth of the Lost follows the original fairy tale, as you begin by meeting the miller's daughter, her father,...
You are a runner that needs to cross an obstacle course. The game has two modes. In the adventure mode...
Run is a remake of the browser game of the same name, from which it loses the edit mode and...
You are a runner or skater that needs to cross an obstacle course. The goal is to reach the end...
When you start playing you can choose between a runner or skater that needs to cross an obstacle course. Like...
Runaway: A Road Adventure (Special Edition) is a re-release of Runaway: A Road Adventure and features the following additional content:...
Windows Phone (2011)
Rune Legend is a brick-placement puzzle game where differently shaped runestones need to be fit into the gameboards, using spatial...
Rune of Fate is a simple matching game with mahjong elements. The player has to remove piles of stones by...
ZX Spectrum (1984)
The Runes of Zendos is the sequel to The Oracle's Cave and shares gameplay elements with i's predecessor, a mixture...
One fine day, a wandering young swordsman named Axid goes to a lake and sees a beautiful tiny girl in...
FM Towns (1994)
Ryūtōden is a two player variant of Activision's Shanghai puzzle game also known as solitaire mahjong. The goal is to...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.64 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- DO NOT USE
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction