DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
SEGA Saturn (1995)
Several years after the events described in Shining Force II, an orphan named Mars begins his work as a guard...
Game Boy Advance (2003)
A puzzle game spin-off of the Devil Children series. Devil children Rand and Gale (half-human, half-demon creatures able to switch...
Shipwreck is an educational title about electricity and magnetism for children of 8 years and older. In this game children...
Game Boy (1990)
Match Mania is a conversion of the Mahjong solitaire variant Shisen-Sho. The mahjong tiles lie next to each other on...
Russell Stone works as a Jewish Rabbi at a poor synagogue in New York City. Sometimes the line between salvation...
In Shockwave you need to retrieve powerful crystals left behind by the Tarian race. The Rastons are after the crystals...
Shoot, I Got Abducted! is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features a classic inventory and actions are can...
Xbox 360 (2009)
The Smith family just wanted a fun day out shopping... and look what happened! Each of the family members got...
Pretty Japanese girls are trying to flee from the land of the Tentacled Monsters (wouldn't you?) and are relying on...
The ShowText system is a programming language, designed for developing interactive DOS applications with a customized TUI (text-based user interface)...
Game Boy Advance (2007)
In the Game Boy Advance version of Shrek the Third, you must complete levels playing as a combination of Shrek,...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Shrek the Third for Nintendo DS is the only game based on the movie of the same name that does...
Shtriga: Summer Camp is a single player, mouse controlled game that combines point and click adventure and hidden object elements.Shtriga...
Styrlitz 3: Agent SSSR is the third installment of the Styrlitz games series loosely based on the Soviet spy drama...
Shuffle is a successor to Atomix and offers the same playing principle: the player has to construct a molecule by...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Life Is Strange: Episode 4 - Dark Room (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction