DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
3x Logic Games is a set of three games: Fast Brain - Puzzle with cartoon graphics. Słówka (Words) - Players...
4D Prince of Persia is an unofficial reworking of the original Prince of Persia game by Jordan Mechner. The levels...
4 Elements is a tile-matching game with elements from hidden object titles. The levels are labyrinths with grids of multi-colored...
4-Get-It is a tile matching puzzle game. The goal of each level is to remove all tiles within a time...
4K Adventure is an interactive fiction game set in a fantasy universe. The player takes role the black dwarf Grimbis...
Windows 3.x (1993)
Let's make it simple : 4 Play is a Windows 3 version of the classic Connect 4 game.Start by choosing...
50 States is basically a jigsaw puzzle, but instead of traditional puzzle pieces, it uses the fifty United States. The...
The freeware horror-themed point-and-click adventure 5 Days a Stranger is the first part of the The Chzo mythos. It tells...
5 Days a Stranger (Special Edition) is a more feature rich version that originally required a five dollar donation to...
5-Letter-Kruiswoord (5-letter-crossword in English) is a game in which the player solves a crossword that consists of only 5 letter...
5 Spots is an electronic variant of the well-known newspaper activity. The goal is to notice five differences between the...
In this sequel to 5 Spots, you still have the classic game where you must use your mouse to click...
Atari 8-bit (1995)
5x5 is a puzzle-board game, based on the TV show called "5 on the 5". The player's task is to...
In honour of the 60th anniversary of the original publication of his first book, Astronauci, Google presented a protracted Doodle...
The year is 2189. Theo DaCabe, the surveying officer for the Buckinghamshire Country Council, enters the headquarters of a fad...
6 Days a Sacrifice (Special Edition) is a more feature-rich version that originally required a five dollar donation to acquire.It...
6-in-1 is an unlicensed game that contains a set of six different game in one cartridge that were not released...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.66 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction