DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
The 7th Guest: Infection is a puzzle game for two players based on the microscope game from The 7th Guest....
This is a remastered version of the 1993 adventure game The 7th Guest for its 20th anniversary. Changes include the...
The 7th Guest (Special Edition) is a special edition of The 7th Guest. In addition to the game it includes...
The 7th Square is a single player, sliding block, puzzle game. The game is based on a 7x7 grid in...
7x7 is a tile-matching puzzle game. The title refers to the size of the board where tiles of five different...
Inspired by Jules Verne's famous novel Around the World in 80 Days, trace the steps of Verne's original character, Phileas...
8 Bit Night is a platform puzzle game similar to Alter Ego. The player controls both the hero and a...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Waking up, unsure of where he is, Junpei discovers a watch-like device attached to his wrist with a digital "5"...
99 Spirits is a Japanese RPG with strong puzzle elements. The story is based on the Japanese folklore of Tsukumogami...
9Squares is an arcade-style puzzle game. The goal of 9Squares is to earn as much points as you can by...
9: The Dark Side of Notre Dame begins with a nobleman's daughter who attends the Paris Festival of Fools and...
The Collector's Edition of 9: The Dark Side of Notre Dame has additional features: Achievements Bonus gameplay Concept art Integrated...
PlayStation 2 (2007)
Aa Megami-sama is a game based on the popular manga and TV series with the same name (internationally also known...
Abandon is an action game with strategical elements set in a series of dark mazes. The protagonist radiates light and...
The Abbey: Director’s Cut was originally released as Murder in the Abbey. The downloadable Director's Cut includes a variety of...
Atari 8-bit (1995)
ABC is a puzzle board game. The game consists of finding the hidden password on a board filled with letters....
ABC Cubes: Teddy's Playground is a toys-come-alive themed puzzle game featuring "Same Game" mechanics.You play as teddy bear Teddy, and...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.67 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction