DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
On day an alien race of slugs is out patrolling space, when they encounter the Lucasarts logo. The logo, as...
Big Su Doku is a single player Sudoku game that uses 4x4 grids instead of the standard 3x3 grid.This implementation...
The Lynx title based on the Keanu Reeves/Alex Winter film franchise actually takes place after the second film, Bill and...
In this action game you play the role of Billy Blade who, with his best friend Kong the monkey, is...
Amstrad CPC (1986)
You are rockaBilly in the suburbs of Paris, where the streets are full of harlots, musicians, thugs, policemen, yogis, and...
Binary Land is a freeware remake of a puzzle game released in 1985 for 8-bit platforms, where two infatuated penguins...
A sequel of sorts to 2001's Vicious Cycles, this game also casts the player as an agent, implanted into the...
Erika used to be an ordinary girl with lovely dreams. But something happened and now she can't dream, she can't...
This is a special re-release of Resident Evil: Director's Cut with added Dual Shock analog stick support. The disc also...
BIONICLE: Mask of Light Promo CD is a promotional CD-ROM that was distributed at LEGOLAND Windsor to promote the upcoming...
Game Boy Advance (2002)
The island of Mata Nui holds a dangerous path of evil. In order to defeat it, you must control two...
Game Boy Advance (2005)
Bionicle: Maze of Shadows is a top-down action game set in the LEGO Bionicle universe and based on the book...
Bipaire looks much like Shanghai, in that it features a pyramid-like stack of tiles where you click on pairs to...
Bipo is a red panda who was raised in a human village. When his adoptive grandfather dies, Bipo realizes that...
Birds On A Wire is a color matching game with small cartoon birds. The player controls a stationary cannon at...
Bishi Bashi Special 2 brings more of the mini-games that are a staple of the series. This is a collection...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.67 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction