DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
TurboGrafx CD (1993)
This is a sequel to the adventure game Shadowgate. You control Prince Eric, the descendant of the hero of the...
Bez Kompromisu takes place in the XXII century after the nuclear disaster in the underground base equipped with teleporters system....
B.I.G. is a action-adventure platformer with gameplay similar to Flashback. A group of fanatics called Apocalypse attacked a convoy carrying...
Amiga CD32 (1994)
The Big 6 is a collection of six games from the Dizzy series. It containsFantastic Dizzy (in an enhanced AGA...
This issue of the monthly software subscription includes a pair of games: Accordion and Pixel Puzzler (complete with the Pixel...
This issue of the monthly software subscription focuses primarily on graphics, with a lot of space devoted to clip art...
Your family, after visiting San Francisco in Big City Adventure: San Francisco, is now in Sydney. But she's not alone...
Big City Adventure: Vancouver is the fourth entry in a series of hidden object games using a famous city as...
The Collector's Edition of Big City Adventure: Vancouver comes with an integrated, context-sensitive strategy guide, concept art, wallpapers, a screensaver,...
In the early twenties, a delivery man called Louis brings a package to the manor of Ruby, a wealthy young...
On day an alien race of slugs is out patrolling space, when they encounter the Lucasarts logo. The logo, as...
Big Su Doku is a single player Sudoku game that uses 4x4 grids instead of the standard 3x3 grid.This implementation...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction