DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
The Best Jigsaw Puzzles is a simple, yet powerful, jigsaw puzzle creation game that allows you to create a puzzle...
Apple II (1980)
A diskette compilation of earlier MUSE Software releases, previously only avilable on tape, including four game titles (and one non-game...
Best of ZZT is a kind of sequel to ZZT and Super ZZT. It is a shareware game that showcases...
Bestowers of Eternity is a short AGS adventure by Dave Gilbert. It was originally meant as the first part of...
Diamonds are a girl's best friend in this match-three game. In each of the 500 levels, the player will need...
Picture Perfect is a jigsaw puzzle game where the included pictures have a Betty Boop theme. Includes over 100 images,...
Vince is having a bad day. He and his fiancee Anna were sent to Limbo after being hit by a...
A quasi-adventure based on the movie The Beverly Hillbillies, which in turn was based on the popular US TV series...
Beware of the Aliens is a point-and-click adventure game. A meeting is held by an alien race to come up...
Help Samantha save her friends and family.Bewitched is a match three game. Use your mouse to swap gems to male...
TurboGrafx CD (1993)
This is a sequel to the adventure game Shadowgate. You control Prince Eric, the descendant of the hero of the...
Bez Kompromisu takes place in the XXII century after the nuclear disaster in the underground base equipped with teleporters system....
B.I.G. is a action-adventure platformer with gameplay similar to Flashback. A group of fanatics called Apocalypse attacked a convoy carrying...
Amiga CD32 (1994)
The Big 6 is a collection of six games from the Dizzy series. It containsFantastic Dizzy (in an enhanced AGA...
ZX Spectrum (1985)
Big Ben Strikes Again is a traditional arcade platform game with puzzle solving elements. The main goal is to collect...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction