Racing / Driving
DescriptionRacing/Driving games allow the player to race, or drive vehicles in a leisurely manner. Racing can be done in vehicles, on mounts, on foot or in completely abstract graphics. Games with this genre needs to have racing/driving for the majority of the game, not just as a short sequence.
The debut title from Moonbyte Studios/Replay Studios, Crashday is a racing game, which takes you through street packed with many...
Crash ‘n Burn is a racing game with vehicle-mounted guns and rockets. There is both a Rally mode and a...
Crash 'N Score is a driving arcade game simulating a demolition derby. The player controls a car, and the goal,...
Commodore 64 (1988)
In the game made with SEUCK (Shoot 'Em Up Construction Kit) you control one or two cars (red Ferrari, blue...
Part 2 of the Moorhuhn Kart series is graphically improved and 100% in 3D using the renderware technology. The player...
This is the graphically enhanced sequel to Moorhuhn Kart. It features the same gameplay as its predecessor. The player chooses...
Crazy Chicken: Kart Thunder is a kart racing game starring Crazy Chicken and friends. It contains tracks in metropolises around...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Grand Theft Auto V
- 96 Grand Theft Auto IV
- 95 Gran Turismo
- 95 Grand Theft Auto V
- 95 Grand Theft Auto IV
- 95 Grand Theft Auto III
- 94 Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- 94 Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- 93 Rockstar Games Double Pack: Grand Theft Auto
- 93 Project Gotham Racing 2
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.73 Motor Toon Grand Prix (1996)
- 4.72 Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (Special Edition) (2003)
- 4.71 RalliSport Challenge 2 (2004)
- 4.60 World of Outlaws: Sprint Car Racing 2002 (2002)
- 4.55 NASCAR Racing 4 (2001)
- 4.47 TrackMania Sunrise eXtreme (2005)
- 4.44 Mario Kart 8 (2014)
- 4.44 F-Zero: GP Legend (2003)
- 4.43 Full Auto (2006)
- 4.42 Banjo Pilot (2005)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.