Racing / Driving
DescriptionRacing/Driving games allow the player to race, or drive vehicles in a leisurely manner. Racing can be done in vehicles, on mounts, on foot or in completely abstract graphics. Games with this genre needs to have racing/driving for the majority of the game, not just as a short sequence.
Nintendo 3DS (2013)
The debut title from Moonbyte Studios/Replay Studios, Crashday is a racing game, which takes you through street packed with many...
Crash ‘n Burn is a racing game with vehicle-mounted guns and rockets. There is both a Rally mode and a...
Crash 'N Score is a driving arcade game simulating a demolition derby. The player controls a car, and the goal,...
Commodore 64 (1988)
In the game made with SEUCK (Shoot 'Em Up Construction Kit) you control one or two cars (red Ferrari, blue...
Starting Titus' racing series of third-person perspective racing games, Crazy Cars encompasses the American Cross Country Prestige Cars Race. This...
Part 2 of the Moorhuhn Kart series is graphically improved and 100% in 3D using the renderware technology. The player...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Grand Theft Auto V
- 96 Grand Theft Auto IV
- 95 Gran Turismo
- 95 Grand Theft Auto V
- 95 Grand Theft Auto IV
- 95 Grand Theft Auto III
- 94 Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- 94 Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- 93 Project Gotham Racing 2
- 93 Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.71 RalliSport Challenge 2 (2004)
- 4.60 World of Outlaws: Sprint Car Racing 2002 (2002)
- 4.49 NASCAR Racing 4 (2001)
- 4.47 TrackMania Sunrise eXtreme (2005)
- 4.44 Mario Kart 8 (2014)
- 4.43 Full Auto (2006)
- 4.42 Tourist Trophy: The Real Riding Simulator (2006)
- 4.38 TrackMania Original (2005)
- 4.36 Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2 (2000)
- 4.36 Vroom (1991)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.