Racing / Driving
DescriptionRacing/Driving games allow the player to race, or drive vehicles in a leisurely manner. Racing can be done in vehicles, on mounts, on foot or in completely abstract graphics. Games with this genre needs to have racing/driving for the majority of the game, not just as a short sequence.
Following F1 Grand Prix Nakajima Satoru, Varie produced another racing simulation using the license. This time the racing is from...
FIM Speedway Grand Prix 3 is a simulation of the speedway sport which are motorcycle races on oval courses. This...
Final Lap 2000 is the first hand-held incarnation of Namco's Final Lap racing games. This version presents a number of...
Final Lap Twin is an open-wheel F1-style racing game loosely based on Namco's Final Lap arcade game. The game display...
Based on the 1993 Formula One Season, Final Stretch features a GP, 1P VS 2P, and Time Attack modes. In...
Welcome to the Firebugs racing season, where teams of different worlds send their best racer to compete for fame and...
In Fired Up, you take on the role of various members of a resistance cell in an attempt to stop...
Nintendo DS (2010)
In Flåklypa Grand Prix one of the many activities is for the player to help Sonny and Lambert find and...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 Grand Theft Auto V
- 96 Grand Theft Auto IV
- 95 Gran Turismo
- 95 Grand Theft Auto V
- 95 Grand Theft Auto IV
- 95 Grand Theft Auto III
- 94 Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- 94 Grand Theft Auto V
- 94 Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- 93 Rockstar Games Double Pack: Grand Theft Auto
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.73 Motor Toon Grand Prix (1996)
- 4.71 RalliSport Challenge 2 (2004)
- 4.60 World of Outlaws: Sprint Car Racing 2002 (2002)
- 4.49 NASCAR Racing 4 (2001)
- 4.47 TrackMania Sunrise eXtreme (2005)
- 4.44 F-Zero: GP Legend (2003)
- 4.43 Full Auto (2006)
- 4.42 Banjo Pilot (2005)
- 4.42 Tourist Trophy: The Real Riding Simulator (2006)
- 4.40 Grand Theft Auto V (2013)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.