DescriptionReal-Time games present the game continuously, as opposed to in turns like a game of Chess. This descriptor is not to be used on action games, which are inherently real-time. In some cases the player can still pause the game at any given time.
Xbox 360 (2009)
Death Tank mixes the gameplay of Scorched Earth and the Worms series with tanks. The game is set on a...
Decathlon is a 1-2 player sports game combining ten athletics track and field events. The game can be played as...
Deep Sea Tycoon: Diver's Paradise is a tycoon game where the player constructs and manages an underwater park. It is...
Defender Chronicles: Legend of The Desert King is in general a tower defense game that adds role playing elements to...
Defender of Boston: The Rock Island Mystery is a role-playing game where the player takes on the role of a...
Defend The Alamo is a tactical simulation of the Battle of the Alamo (February 23 - March 6, 1836), a...
Nintendo DSi (2010)
Delidash is a small freeware game, with some similarities to Tetris - the player arranges the falling blocks. In this...
The balance between light and dark was under threat at the end of the 87th migration. One of the Ancients,...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 95 Final Fantasy VII
- 94 World of Goo
- 94 World of Goo
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 94 Lemmings
- 93 Vagrant Story
- 93 Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.53 Xenoblade Chronicles (2010)
- 4.48 Bejeweled 3 (2010)
- 4.43 Xmas Lemmings (1991)
- 4.39 Final Fantasy V Advance (2006)
- 4.38 Puyo Puyo Sun (1996)
- 4.36 Imperial Glory (2005)
- 4.36 Kirby's Avalanche (1995)
- 4.33 Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts (2007)
- 4.33 Final Fantasy XIII-2 (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.