DescriptionReal-Time games present the game continuously, as opposed to in turns like a game of Chess. This descriptor is not to be used on action games, which are inherently real-time. In some cases the player can still pause the game at any given time.
Dr. Rudy is a clone of Nintendo's Dr. Mario.You have a Tetris-like board with three different types of viruses. Your...
TRS-80 CoCo (1985)
An unlicensed game based on the BBC Doctor Who series. It was similar to the old Star Trek text games,...
Ducks is a former shareware, now freeware Lemmings clone for DOS. Instead of clearing the path to a portal for...
Westwood Studios' real-time strategy classic Dune II received a major overhaul when ported to the Sega Genesis. While the basic...
A loving homage to Dragon's Lair and its FMV ilk, this game puts the player in control of "Guy" the...
A revamped update of the TurboGrafx-16 game. This story has the player head to a lost kingdom called Westoria which...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Dungeon Explorer: Warriors of Ancient Arts is a remake of the original Dungeon Explorer released on the TurboGrafx-16 in 1989.Warriors...
Dungeon Keeper 2 is a genre-defying blend of real-time strategy, god sim, first-person action and fantasy role-playing. DK2 turns the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 95 Final Fantasy VII
- 94 World of Goo
- 94 World of Goo
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 94 Lemmings
- 93 Vagrant Story
- 93 Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.53 Xenoblade Chronicles (2010)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.51 Final Fantasy XIII-2 (2011)
- 4.48 Bejeweled 3 (2010)
- 4.46 StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (2013)
- 4.45 Final Fantasy V Advance (2006)
- 4.44 Kirby's Avalanche (1995)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.