DescriptionReal-Time games present the game continuously, as opposed to in turns like a game of Chess. This descriptor is not to be used on action games, which are inherently real-time. In some cases the player can still pause the game at any given time.
Light of Altair is a real-time strategy game about the colonization of space, starting in 2062AD. It follows the story...
Technologically, the Japanese have long had a reputation for efficient and stylish minimalist miniaturizing -- no matter the product, they...
Lineage II: The Chaotic Throne - The Kamael: The 1st Throne is an expansion pack for Lineage II: The Chaotic...
Cobra Mark IV multi-purpose General Contact Vehicle is an astonishing stellar vehicle. It's got beam lasers mounted up front and...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Little Bears is a bear simulation for the Nintendo DS. The player has the choice between polar, brown and black...
In Little King's Story you start as a boy who becomes King of the Alpoko kingdom by finding a magical...
Three million years ago, five powerful animal-like races from another galaxy (Bats, Leopards, Tigers, Frogs, and Lizards) migrated to Earth....
Nintendo DS (2008)
Lock's Quest is a real-time strategy game that follows the adventurous life of a young "Archineer" (a mix between an...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.67 Final Fantasy XIII-2 (2011)
- 4.57 Bejeweled 3 (2010)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.54 Puyo Puyo Sun (1996)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.48 The Settlers II: Gold Edition (1997)
- 4.46 StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (2013)
- 4.46 Xenoblade Chronicles (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.