DescriptionReal-Time games present the game continuously, as opposed to in turns like a game of Chess. This descriptor is not to be used on action games, which are inherently real-time. In some cases the player can still pause the game at any given time.
Cobra Mark IV multi-purpose General Contact Vehicle is an astonishing stellar vehicle. It's got beam lasers mounted up front and...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Little Bears is a bear simulation for the Nintendo DS. The player has the choice between polar, brown and black...
Three million years ago, five powerful animal-like races from another galaxy (Bats, Leopards, Tigers, Frogs, and Lizards) migrated to Earth....
Nintendo DS (2008)
Lock's Quest is a real-time strategy game that follows the adventurous life of a young "Archineer" (a mix between an...
Lone Echo is a narrative adventure game set in the rings of Saturn during the year 2026. You play as...
Loopy is a pipe laying style puzzle game but instead of pipes you're laying down paths that a bomb follows....
Lord Monarch Online is 2D real-time strategy, freeware equivalent of Lord Monarch from consoles. The player is ruler of medieval...
Nintendo 3DS (2015)
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 95 Elite
- 94 World of Goo
- 94 World of Goo
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 94 Lemmings
- 93 Vagrant Story
- 93 Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.54 Puyo Puyo Sun (1996)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.51 Final Fantasy XIII-2 (2011)
- 4.48 The Settlers II: Gold Edition (1997)
- 4.48 Bejeweled 3 (2010)
- 4.46 StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (2013)
- 4.46 Xenoblade Chronicles (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.