DescriptionReal-Time games present the game continuously, as opposed to in turns like a game of Chess. This descriptor is not to be used on action games, which are inherently real-time. In some cases the player can still pause the game at any given time.
Naval War: Arctic Circle is a real-time strategy game where the player battles enemy naval and aerial forces for power...
This is an N-Gage version of the game. In general it follows the same rules as a console release: it's...
As you can read on the official site this is "action-tactical fantasy game". And that's true - it's an isometric...
Necrons is a tactical war game with RPG elements set in an Eastern medieval kingdom of a low-fantasy world. The...
Neighbors from Hell: On Vacation is the sequel to the puzzle strategy game Neighbors From Hell. You are Woody again...
Game Gear (1996)
Pet Club: Neko Daisuki is game in Tamagotchi style. The player takes care of a small newborn kitten. He can...
The sequel to Celtic Kings: Rage of War (2002), Nemesis of the Roman Empire is another real-time strategy game set...
Netmaze is a freeware IPX network-only tank game. You and your friends play by controlling your tank, and trying to...
Know that in a time before memory the floating Islands of Nimbus were one: one sphere of land, one tribe...
In this rally game with 28 different tracks you can drive in six real rally cars, such as the Proton...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty (Collector's Edition) (2010)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.67 Final Fantasy XIII-2 (2011)
- 4.57 Bejeweled 3 (2010)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.54 Puyo Puyo Sun (1996)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.48 The Settlers II: Gold Edition (1997)
- 4.46 StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (2013)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.