DescriptionReal-Time games present the game continuously, as opposed to in turns like a game of Chess. This descriptor is not to be used on action games, which are inherently real-time. In some cases the player can still pause the game at any given time.
Mythos is an online role-playing game with a very basic storyline: The land Uld is hounded by monsters and the...
Adventurers set sail in their ark to find a new home. Help them discover and build their island home. My...
Nante! Tantei Idol: The Jigsaw Puzzle is a jigsaw puzzle game featuring characters from the Manga written by Taku Kitazaki...
The first major Command & Conquer style game for the Amiga, in which intelligent robots have rebelled and are attempting...
Napoleon is a licensed game based on the European TV movie series. The player takes the role of Napoleon Bonaparte...
Napoleon 1813 is a war simulation about France's campaign from 1813/1814 under Napoleon I. The player either takes the role...
Like Europa Universalis, Victoria and Hearts of Iron, Napoleon's Campaigns is a historical simulator focused in European events during the...
Naval War: Arctic Circle is a real-time strategy game where the player battles enemy naval and aerial forces for power...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 94 World of Goo
- 94 World of Goo
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 94 Lemmings
- 94 Final Fantasy VII
- 93 Vagrant Story
- 93 Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.54 Puyo Puyo Sun (1996)
- 4.53 Xenoblade Chronicles (2010)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.51 Final Fantasy XIII-2 (2011)
- 4.48 Bejeweled 3 (2010)
- 4.46 StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (2013)
- 4.44 Kirby's Avalanche (1995)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.