DescriptionReal-Time games present the game continuously, as opposed to in turns like a game of Chess. This descriptor is not to be used on action games, which are inherently real-time. In some cases the player can still pause the game at any given time.
In the game, that set in 44BC, you are a brave Roman legioner, who have to save your friend, Aurelia,...
370 BC. A select group of influential families have united Italy under the Roman banner. It is time for them...
Nintendo DS (2009)
The Roots: Gates of Chaos is an action role playing game set in a fantasy world. It is designed much...
In Rotlicht Tycoon 2 the player manages a brothel with the goal to make as much money as possible. The...
Take to the air in defense of England in this version of a 3D WW2 flight combat simulator. Play either...
In Roy G Beats the player plays as his/her self installing a new, sound-based Operating System. The existing Operating System...
Rumble Box is an indie beat-em-up where all of the characters are made of basic geometric objects, like cubes and...
Nintendo DS (2006)
As a wanderer in a town called Kardia, you are discovered by a mysterious girl named "Mist". She, seeing potential...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- 95 Elite
- 94 World of Goo
- 94 World of Goo
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 94 Lemmings
- 93 Vagrant Story
- 93 Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.66 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.54 Puyo Puyo Sun (1996)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.51 Final Fantasy XIII-2 (2011)
- 4.48 The Settlers II: Gold Edition (1997)
- 4.48 Bejeweled 3 (2010)
- 4.46 StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (2013)
- 4.46 Xenoblade Chronicles (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.