DescriptionShooter games are a broad action genre in which the player shoots enemies or targets as a primary gameplay mechanic. This can be from any perspective.
Cybattler is a up-scrolling shoot 'em up game where you take control of the mecha CYX-0017 BLANCHE that can shoot...
Commodore 64 (1987)
You are a pilot of a space craft whose mission is to accompany and guard a huge Mothership leaving Earth...
You have been captured by cyber droids and scheduled for cybernetic upgrade. They didn't contend with your willpower, however. You...
CyberDome! is a single player shoot 'em up that was originally released as shareware but has since been made available...
Cyber Force: Zniewolony Umysł is a sci-fi action adventure game, similar to Flashback. In 2017 a scientist foresees the destruction...
Cybergenic Ranger is a side-scrolling shoot'em up arcade game where you must shoot your way to success. You have to...
Cyberia: Mission Norway is a partial version of the original Cyberia. It only contains about half of the game and...
In the year 2044 AD, world governments have fallen apart and the Earth is ruled by ruthless corporations doing anything...
The public demo version of CyberMage: Darklight Awakening includes a unique scenario that was specifically designed to demonstrate various aspects...
Cyber Marine is a single player, 3rd person shareware shooter in which the player has five lives in which they...
Cybermorph was the first game released for Atari's Jaguar console. It's a 3D sci-fi shoot-'em-up. The story goes like this:...
This freeware remake of Cybernoid II: The Revenge upgrades the original with new graphics and sounds, while maintaining the same...
ZX Spectrum (1982)
When relentless swarms of metallic rats start terrorising the neighbourhood, the call is put out to find someone who can...
Atari ST (1991)
Cyberstorm is a one player shoot'em-up game coded in 68000 assembler.You have decided to take on the Imagons. The game...
(From the back of the box): "I'ts kill or be killed. Move or die. Match wits against real players in...
Apple II (1980)
The date is 320.45. You have been briefed by Major General Nasir about a clone attack on bases Keppler, Galileo,...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.90 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.75 Summer Carnival '92: Recca (1992)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.71 Far Cry 2 (Collector's Edition) (2008)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
- 4.69 Outlaws: Handful of Missions (1997)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Shooter is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction