DescriptionShooter games are a broad action genre in which the player shoots enemies or targets as a primary gameplay mechanic. This can be from any perspective.
Nintendo DS (2007)
When Tiger Island is taken over by the evil Wizpig, Timber sends a letter to Diddy to request his assistance....
Did IT come from the desert? is a first-person shooter inspired by Cinemaware's Mega Drive version of It Came from...
Sharp X68000 (1992)
Legend says that there exists an ancient world known as Vereator, powered by the mysterious energy Verbias. The treasure hunter...
PS Vita (2013)
Die Hard: Nakatomi Plaza is another game based on the 1988 blockbuster action movie Die Hard starring Bruce Willis. Unlike...
Die Rache der Sumpfhühner is a game very similar to Moorhuhn. In five backgrounds, e.g. in the mountains or under...
Die Rache der Sumpfhühner 2 is the successor of Die Rache der Sumpfhühner. In twelve backgrounds player the shoots at...
Digmaan is a first-person shooter made with FPS Creator set in the future after a large war. Earth has been...
Dimahoo is a 2D vertical-scrolling shoot'em up, the third game in a series of games developed by Raizing, the other...
Epsilon3 is a sci-fi shooter with role-playing elements. The inhabitants of the planet Mu are planning to eradicate all organic...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Metroid Prime
- 96 Grand Theft Auto V
- 96 Grand Theft Auto IV
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Radiant Silvergun
- 95 Half-Life
- 95 Grand Theft Auto V
- 95 Grand Theft Auto IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.81 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.78 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.69 Outlaws: Handful of Missions (1997)
- 4.69 Summer Carnival '92: Recca (1992)
- 4.62 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.61 Aleste 2 (1989)
- 4.59 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
- 4.53 Metal Slug: Anthology (2006)
- 4.52 Spear Resurrection (2001)
- 4.52 Elemental Gearbolt (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Shooter is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Puzzle elements
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction